CAD

CA$5.27

CA$6.73

Savings of: CA$1.46 (22% off)

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer2567115 on Apr 08, 2013

I'm a fan of Enjoy Life chocolate chips so I was excited to try some of their other products. Unfortunately they arrived with about half of them broken into tiny pieces, but that didn't stop me from eating every last morsel in the box! These cookies were absolutely delicious - light and airy, with an almost malted flavor.

Okay replacement

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Jul 25, 2013

These tastes pretty much like cheap normal cookies. They were okay, very sweet, and somewhat crumbled when they arrived. Don't think I will reorder, as there is a lot of tastier alternatives.

These are terrific

Posted by Reviewer3147060 on Sep 02, 2012

Our favorite gf choc chip cookie that is not homemade!

Great product, not so great Shipping!

Posted by 5286362689590911055 on Nov 23, 2013

My son loves these cookies 5 STARS, they are the only ones he will eat that are nut + gluten free. He has allergies and issues with gluten. Unfortunately I can't give Iherb 5 stars, I have ordered these cookies several times from them, usually 12 - 16 boxes at a time. The problem is because the cookies are not more securely packaged we end up with a couple of boxes where the cookies are smashed to pieces. This is an issue for my son. I originally was ordering this through Amazon, but there were so many complaints about breakage, Amazon suspended the product. I do intend to email iherb as well about this issue and see what they have to say. Like I said earlier it is a 5 STAR product for us, I just hope they begin to package it more cautiously in the future!

The best!

Posted by Iceland on May 03, 2014

The best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. The hole family loves them! Will buy them again and again.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Jun 14, 2013

This chocolate chip cookie is by far the most delicious VEGAN cookie I've ever tried. TWO THUMBS UP.

Tasty

Posted by 5422680808282373693 on Mar 03, 2014

Best Iv had yet in regard to allergy free cookies, will keep ordering.

Yum!

Posted by 4974612952971821786 on Sep 02, 2016

Can't stop eating these! Need to buy 100 more

Love this cookies crazy

Posted by 5146943657779498467 on Aug 04, 2016

I don't have much choice for snack because I have allergy on gluten, wheat, eggs, casein, say, almonds, milk and milk products...this one is free from all of them. That's why I can have it whenever I want. Also, the taste is delicious, biscuit is crunchy and chocolate is yum. I have many boxes in my drawer of office and home.

Yum!

Posted by 5305699137090276602 on Nov 02, 2014

These are such great tasting choc chip cookies - I love them! And they have a good amount of chocolate chips in them!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »