CAD

CA$6.62

CA$8.54

Savings of: CA$1.92 (22% off)

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Oct 05, 2012

Love these, a small amount satisfies my chocolate craving.

Simply perfect

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Mar 05, 2013

Just perfect. Not too sweet, no soy (it is virtually impossible finding chocolate chips without soy!) and relatively cheap. One bag lasts a while. Perfect for baking. Have bought twice, will buy again.

TOO good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

So delicious! After a while I started just snacking on them instead of using them for baking.

Omg!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 27, 2013

Sooo delicious! My new favorite.

Enjoy life chocolate chips

Posted by 5186473780766434251 on May 29, 2012

It was shipped very quickly. I actually got it quicker than I was supposed to. My family and I have throughly enjoyed them. I've made all kinds of things. My children even enjoy eating them as a treat. thanks...

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 30, 2011

It's very difficult to find good quality chocolate chips that aren't potentially nut contaminated. Finally I've found them and my son is delighted. iherb makes them very affordable too.