CAD

CA$28.72

CA$45.59

Savings of: CA$16.87 (37% off)

What???

Posted by 5607941955405254728 on Apr 03, 2016

I,ve found no noticeable change nor improvement in th treatment of gout.

Not working for me anymore

Posted by 5279951657689322330 on Jul 03, 2015

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

Bought this for a friend

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Bought it for a friend so I guess it works

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Nov 23, 2012

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

Very good for gout complaints

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 15, 2012

I have mild gout and this really helps with that. It helps also with joint pains. I like the fact that it is also a great anti-oxidant. I really notice it when I haven't taken it. That shows me that it really works.

Cherry Friut Extract

Posted by Reviewer2253876 on Aug 26, 2011

I use Cherry Friut Extract to help with minor symptoms of gout

Opinion of Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Posted by Reviewer1752220 on Aug 04, 2011

I have only been using this product for a few weeks so I don't know what effects it will have long-term. I don't feel any different now than when I started using this product. Hopefully as time passes the effects will become more apparent.

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer3042707 on Mar 31, 2011

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

END GOUT!

Posted by Reviewer1636296 on Nov 29, 2010

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

Too early to say for this particular product but used cherry pills before

Posted by Reviewer2910592 on Sep 02, 2010

I write this review for my mom who has actually been using this emu cream for 11 days by now. My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from osteoarthritis for about 6 years. She has pain on her knees. If she walks a little bit longer than usual, her knees get slightly swollen. She took all kinds of food supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen, cherry fills, and also she has been taking physical therapy regularly. With all these efforts, she could impede the deterioration of her knees and the pain hardly came to her. When she hardly felt the pain any longer, she stopped taking the food supplements, because she wanted to minimize putting chemicals in to her body. Without any of these chemicals, she was ok for about a year; however, recently, she feels the pain on her knees again. She started taking cherry fills again. She prefers it to other supplements because cherry pills are just dried fruit powder. It also works fine to her knee pain.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »