Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Enzymatic Therapy, CompleteGest, Mealtime Enzyme Formula, 180 Veggie Caps

C$ 31.41

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3112496 on Jun 02, 2009

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

I have used this for years

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Nov 19, 2008

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

Best enzyme

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jul 13, 2009

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

Mealtime

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2943286 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Makes a big difference with my digestion

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!