CAD

Flora, Bija, Herbal Tea Blend, Certified Organic Double Ginseng, Caffeine-Free, 20 Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags, 1.62 oz (46 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1838010 on May 05, 2008

If your body craves ginseng like mine then you have tried a lot of teas and been disappointed. This one does not disappoint. It isn't quite as strong as the more expensive Triple Leaf brand (for example) but for the price it is a good buy and something you can feel good about popping into a cup. One minor good point---Bija uses the foil packaging so you can count on the tea staying a little fresher tasting longer on the shelf.

Very good ginseng tea

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

Very good taste, I add some stevia to it also. Give me some engergy, good in the morning. Sometimes I add one capsule of licorice root (break the capsule) as a sweetener instead of stevia, good energy boost.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1582872 on Sep 21, 2009

This is a very nice tea. I love ginseng tea, and this is a nice version with the added herbs.

My Morning Tea

Posted by Reviewer1301493 on Dec 29, 2009

I have this tea every morning and it is a great way to start the day, without the caffeine effect of coffee. It has a milder, less bitter taste than some ginseng teas. I love it.

Good Clarity and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2436945 on Jul 09, 2010

I make my own energy drinks for when I go to work (to keep me alert and focused) I mix 4tbsp Yerba Mate, 1tsp Rooibos and 1 tea bag of whatever herb I feel is best for the day such as Peppermint. I was looking for something more to add to it and I did a bit of research on Ginseng as I was new to it. This is the best Ginseng I have found and the price isn't so bad either and Ginseng tends to be pricier. It compliments my drinks nicely and provides sustained energy and clarity. I recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »