CAD

CA$23.00

CA$23.23

Savings of: CA$0.23 (1% off)

This oil went bad soon..

Posted by Reviewer2229373 on Oct 18, 2011

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 06, 2014

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Gross Taste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

so far so good

Posted by 5279112126722373932 on Oct 13, 2014

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Probably the best omega blend!

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Denne oljen er super:)

Udo's

Posted by 4687412982269052732 on Apr 04, 2016

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

Mothers day gift

Posted by 4918815044956457308 on May 10, 2015

I bought this for my mum as A MOTHER'S day gift. She yet to try. Really hoping it helps her in many way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »