CAD

CA$28.34

CA$39.70

Savings of: CA$11.36 (29% off)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1419138 on Jan 10, 2012

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on Mar 15, 2012

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

A good product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Aug 09, 2011

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

Great flavour.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

Fine and excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Aug 19, 2011

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 5364501401315178513 on Sep 14, 2013

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on May 11, 2011

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

good

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Divine

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.