CAD

CA$23.27

CA$35.25

Savings of: CA$11.98 (34% off)

Keeps us going

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Jan 28, 2009

My family has been using olive leaf extract for years now, and while friends all around us go down with the flu, we stay healthy. Read the reports yourself, there's books and lots of info online. Olive Leaf is one of the few things that actually works on viruses, including herpes & epstien barr. It's the one thing that would help my daughter with epstien barr! I find Gaia Herbs brand to be one of the best and most potent, other than East West Reseach brand.

Helped me kick the flu!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009

I caught the flu this spring in a BIG way. Judging by the symptoms it was most likely the swine flu. I am usually very healthy so it threw me for a loop. Olive leaf was the thing that helped me kick the cough that went on and on. That and raw garlic. :) From what I've read, it's not a supplement for people with diabetes or low blood pressure problems - this is one to research for yourself, but I found major relief and have added this to my arsenal of natural antibiotics!

Immune Defense

Posted by Reviewer2234363 on Oct 12, 2009

Have been using this product for aboutr 3 yrs for cold remedy. At the sign of a cold, use it right away and it stops the cold from progressing. I love Gaia herbs and iherb has FANTASTIC PRICES.....

I notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1814180 on Oct 16, 2009

I know I have issues - Fibromyalgia - I am told fungus and parasites. I have tried everything to rid myself of pain, candida, brain fog and energy. I am now convinced it is just plain poor health, a body full of toxins etc. I will be seeing a Naturopath/Microbiologist in a few weeks and I know that Olive Leaf extract is one of the herbs he uses to beat this in conjunction with other herbs. currently I am using this product and already I have noticed a difference. Olive Leaf extract is a fungal/viral killer. I take 4 to 5 capsules per day

way too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Sep 15, 2014

I take Olive Leaf for immunity and regulating my swinging blood pressure (swings for low to high and back frequently). I have taken other brands with the dried herb, but in a move to avoid magnesium stearate and gelatin, I tried this. It took me a while to figure out what was causing it but it lowered my pressure so much, I couldnt feel my feet when I woke up in the morning, really scary. (I am a very active athletic 40 year old so this was not something I should be experiencing) Excipients not withstanding, I'm going back to Now or Natures Way which have the dried herb form and are much milder, but if you have super high pressure, this might be the right one for you.

An antiviral powerhouse I always keep on hand

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 20, 2012

I have yet to find another brand of olive leaf I prefer to the Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf capsules. I trust this brand for quality, and am a repeat customer. Fans of olive leaf regularly report that it helped to clear up their (sinus infection, Candida, cold, flu, etc.) when other supplements they tried did not. I have found that to be so as well, and at the very least it seems to shorten the duration of an illness or infection quite a bit. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

I Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2599126 on Sep 28, 2009

This product has helped me with UTI and other issues.

Repeat order

Posted by Reviewer2908556 on Aug 20, 2009

THis is a repeat product for me. I take it daily, the quality is excellent

Olive leaf capsules

Posted by Reviewer3056730 on Jan 30, 2009

Olive leaf capsules work wonders whenever I feel a cold coming on. It acts to boost the immune system.

good product