CAD

CA$57.57

CA$79.96

Savings of: CA$22.39 (28% off)

The best meal replacement shake ever!

Posted by Reviewer2783244 on Feb 11, 2011

I having been using this product religiously for the past 1 and a half months to replace breakfast and lunch 5 days a week. I mix it with chocolate almond milk and a teaspoon of stevia. I do not feel hungry all day and I have lost over 20 pounds. Also my digestion is in perfect balance and I have great sustained energy levels. This is truly a great product!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Sep 01, 2011

This is the best vegan protein I have ever tasted. Just mix one scoop with 8oz of water and stir it nicely and drink it. It is slightly sweet. As I have a very sweet tooth I add a pinch of Stevia and it tastes even better. It is very easily digestible does not cause stomach distress like other proteins do. It is a storehouse of every goodness. But never try to blend it and make a smoothie because it will taste bitter. I did this first and it was awful and I had throw it. So I just mixed with water as the instruction says and it was great. You can add a few drops of lemon to it and it will give you a variation in taste. When you drink this don't try to eat a lot of food with it. Then you won't feel great. Please have this on its own and after a while when you are hungry you eat your food. You won't go wrong. My full marks to Garden of Life for making such a great product. Thanks to Iherb for stocking it.

Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on May 02, 2010

I appreciate this product tremendously--it is convenient, high protein, low calories and easy to digest. In the beginning, this tasted real bad and I couldn’t do it but now I got use to it. I bring it with me when I work abroad where getting balanced, high fiber, clean-source food is a task.

Swing and a Miss!

Posted by Reviewer1259563 on Nov 01, 2011

I give them an A for effort but this meal replacement is not edible. They need to work a bit more on the taste. I love that its raw and organic but I've had raw organic food that tastes delicious and this doesn't. It pretty much tastes like dirt from my back yard.

Heavy Metals \m/

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on May 14, 2014

This was my first order and i never get it, iHerb gave me no refound. Later i found on internet that it contains a lot of HEAVY METALS AND IS REALY A DANGEROUS PRODUCT, PLEASE SURF BEFORE BUY THIS!

ick

Posted by Reviewer2817185 on Sep 01, 2011

I eat a lot of raw foods and this type of food is why people don't like to eat healthfully. I'll never get it again but, because it was do expensive I'm having to eat it all.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3323667 on Jun 29, 2011

Bought this product about a month ago and have used it as a meal replacement every morning for breakfast, and often as a replenishment formula after a grueling workout. One scoop is enough for me, keeps me full all morning long. I am currently in Korea and have trouble finding liquids to mix it with, especially those that don't have sugar. I normally mix with water or soy milk and I actually think it tastes pretty damn good. Thumbs up for Garden of Life RAW Meal Replacement! Will definitely buy again!

Taste gross.....but it makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been a Sun Warrior junkie for a long time...I decided to give RAW a try...OMG...it tastes like throw up....uuuggghhh!!! HOWEVER, it makes me feel good and keeps me going for awhile and for those 2 reasons...I keep drinking it. I put 2 scoops in water along with one heaping tablespoon of Spirulina and I drink with a straw really fast and then chase it with water.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2515804 on Mar 03, 2010

I bought this meal replacement to up my nutrition and protein in smoothies or when I am in a hurry. It mixes easily and the taste blends well. It mixes well in carrot juice but because of the high quantity of powder used you definetly notice it in the juice but it is not chalky. It is not heavy like a regular meal but satisfying and digests well.

Dang

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

The list of ingredients alone is super impressive, but trying to get this inside my body is another story. I have never put anything in my mouth that instantly activated my gag reflexes like this has. The first week my husband and I tried to ingest this stuff we'd suffer through chugging with tears streaming down our faces. Besides the fact it tastes and feels like seaweed flavored lubricant, the taste really does linger in my mouth. Now it sits in our storage closet but maybe one of these days we'll get bored and try to get our money's worth out of this stuff. I'd give it one star based on taste alone, but I give it two because it does have so much in terms of nutrients... I really want to enjoy this, but dang, bro.