10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Men, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

C$ 30.55

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Mar 20, 2012

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product is good start if you want to switch from synthetic vitamins to natural food based vitamins. The dosages for this product may appear somewhat low. However, it is highly bioavailable, you might be even getting more what you can absorb from synthetic vitamin. Food based vitamins are non-toxic and exces s amount are simply discarded by the body. On the other hand, exces s synthetic vitamins are often stored in the body and can be toxic. Food based vitamins are not isolated in nature and its cofactors help to further enhanced the potency. This is one a day multivitamin and not expensive at all since it can last for 2.5 months. The amount of nutrient is based on the 100% daily value which is highly inaccurate since the daily value actually refers to the daily amount needed in order to provide deficiency, not the daily amount for optimum nutrition. If you can afford, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to higher doses of vitamins for even more benefits. As long as you are not peeing yellowish (due to Vitamin B), you can be sure that your body has yet to reach optimum nutrition level! The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. I like that there is no flow agents/binders/fillers used in this product. You can really smell from the capsules that are food based and there is no synthetic smell. Note that it does contain soy so people with allergies to it should avoid. The downside is probably the raw probiotic and enzymes blend is only 7mg. It might be simply pixel dust since most digestive enzymes are at 500mg in weight so 7mg might be totally insignificant. Check out my page for more reviews!

Works for me better than any other multi out there! NO Expensive Urine down the drain here ! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

every Multi i've tried so far and i can say they were mostly good and expensive i could notice,by the yellowish glowing urine you have when i took them, that due to its synthetic ingredients not all was absorbed by the body.i now take 2 of these daily so thats a double dose and my urine is clear as a water lake in the spring.that means that REAL food based multivitamin like this one is FULLY absorbed by our body and will not put your kidneys or liver at unnecessary disposable burden.simple,this saccharomyces cerevisiae is regarded by our body as 100% food and can be taken safely even on an empty stomach.the only thing i would insist adding to this one is some B-Complex with higher amounts on the important B's.other than that i would say its the weapon of choice for every ones health maintenance,better as healthcare insurance than obamacare,especially for the long run...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

Posted by Reviewer2862860 on Sep 11, 2013

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

Excellent Product

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

I thank GOL for discovering Raw Multivitamins. After taking Raw One for Men, I noticed my immune system became stronger and my health generally improved. I will never take synthetic multivitamins again. So far GOL is the best for me.