Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Women, 90 Veggie Caps (Ice)

C$ 41.06

LOVE.

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jun 09, 2011

I really love these probiotics. They are potent, but still very whole food based. I feel an enormous difference in my GI tract when I take them. Also, they're in glass, rather than plastic, which is meaningful to me. Only thing is, I ordered from another company before I ordered them from iHerb, and it took two weeks for my order to get to me. I'll only order them from iHerb, unless I'm buying them right from a store's cooler, because otherwise the lengthy shipping time could affect potency. From iHerb, they arrived at my door in about 36 hours, and I'm in Canada. Amazing. They should be refrigerated, so they're definitely not appropriate for most travel.

Makes a huge difference to my diet :)

Posted by Reviewer2457622 on May 17, 2011

This product is great. I've been toying with different probiotics but this one tops it all - high amount of cfu & strains all in one. I really felt a difference just with 3 capsules a day - felt tiny lil bubbling in my stomach when I first took it and knew that it WAS working it's magic. I think my body has enough good bacteria and so the bubbling has subsided but bowel movements are pleasing :) Very satisfied and will continue to keep using it.

This eliminated my stomach aches

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Aug 02, 2011

I take one of these with each meal & they eliminate any stomach problems I used to have. I highly recommend these.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on Dec 12, 2011

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Jun 18, 2012

I have not had symptoms of yeast infection or candida despite eating more starch and treats lately.I also notice that I have been more regular with this product. I also add Now Foods Candida Clear with this product. Very good probiotic. I will purchase again.