CAD

CA$66.38

CA$66.39

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Very strong

Posted by 4987417122573691703 on Nov 16, 2015

Though it should be delivered ice-packed, I still decided to make an international order, no ice and less potent. But it's still strong enough to make my digestion feel much better, even without refrigeration. And I tried Enzyme women at the same time, definitely incomparable to this one. So I'm gonna order again!

delivery without ice packs

Posted by 4665861819974198822 on May 29, 2015

I love iherb but this product never came with an ice pack so im not sure if its effective or not. Its quite expensive to receive an uneffective product:(

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3355645 on Apr 29, 2015

This product has made a significant difference in my digestive system

Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Womens 85 Billion

Posted by Reviewer1572142 on Apr 17, 2015

I purchased this through Iherb because the other online site reviews said it didn't come with an ice pack. Well mine came with an ice pack a HOT one because instead of delivering when it was suppose to be, Fed-ex lied and said no one home/business closed. How can a home daycare be closed.I actually went out to the mail because first thing in the morning, it said handed over to the postal service. Extremely disappointed!Money waisted...

I will only order from here!

Posted by 4817427095903285124 on Mar 07, 2015

I have purchased RAW probiotics from local places (twice the price) and online but the difference is that iherb knows what they are selling and how important it is to keep these cold! They send these on ice and to my doorstep quickly! Also it is a great deal because when I buy two of them I save SO much! I saved 100% vs going to my local health food shop! I love my health food shop but for RAWI will only order from iherb. Thank you iherb! 💜

Garden of Life, Raw probiontics, Women

Posted by Reviewer2914754 on Apr 05, 2014

Excellent results and iHerb shipped with the most care ever..As always very happy with iHerb..

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1175193 on Mar 06, 2013

A high potentency probiotic at a reasonable price.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2302164 on Oct 30, 2012

These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Sep 25, 2012

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »