CAD

CA$15.33

CA$17.86

Savings of: CA$2.53 (14% off)

• Reviews | English

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Apr 04, 2012

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2120772 on Jan 23, 2012

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 28, 2012

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Rancid Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Oct 09, 2015

I have purchased this product many times in the past. This time, the packaging was different (does not match the picture here) and when I ate some, they tasted rancid - nothing like I remember them in the past. Within a half an hour, I was feeling nauseous. iHerb customer service was very helpful in handling my disappointing experience. I appreciate that I can count on iHerb!

peter allen

Posted by 5014638635095063428 on Dec 11, 2015

Very fresh, crunchy and tasty

Sunflower seeds

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

How we just love, love this product. I have repurchased and repurchased. Just enough celtic salt to make it very moorish. We eat this snack by the handful. So healthy being sprouted. Can't recommend it highly enough....

sprouted seed is the best!

Posted by 4693049442779694533 on Sep 17, 2013

It s hard to find sprouted seeds in my country. But I found it in iherb. Very good! Hope to see more new products such as sprouted flours.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 01, 2016

great taste, not too salty. If you have a sensitive mouth be aware that regular sunflower seeds have a softer texture than these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »