CAD

CA$18.23

CA$25.30

Savings of: CA$7.08 (28% off)

Misleading

Posted by 5561234863228638336 on Dec 22, 2015

It's misleading to call this "ceremonial grade" green tea. The powder is light yellow green in color instead of bright green as it should be. I was surprised to read that in fact, in a 5 gram serving, there is only 1 gram of matcha - the rest is brown rice fillers! The manufacturer should be more upfront about what this powder is. I don't dislike drinking this, but it's definitely not ceremonial matcha. If that's what you're looking for, move on.

Nice flavour

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

Too bad most of it is fillers...

Put in my smoothies!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

Great addition to my smoothies. 1 teaspoon and last sometime. I also occasionally have it as tea and you certainly feel more alive mentally. Colour nice and smells fresh.Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Product OK but totally misleading marketing & packaging

Posted by Reviewer3014933 on Aug 02, 2015

Buyer beware. I bought this on the advice of a colleague thinking I was buying high quality green tea. It's actually mostly brown rice, with 20% green tea. The deceptive labelling and marketing leads creates suspicion about the other claims made for the product. This product should be clearly labeled as a "Green Tea Drink" with something like "Contains 20% Green Tea" or "Contains 1gram of Green Tea in each serve" clearly visible. Shame, as if it was properly labeled I'd rate it more highly. It mixes and tastes OK - but can't be trusted because of the label.

Misleading, NOT ceremonial grade!

Posted by 5331978969266682254 on Jul 12, 2015

ONLY 20% Matcha. 80% brown rice. Very weak in terms of flavor.

Dull color and taste

Posted by 5274405737423883138 on May 31, 2015

When I opened the package I was surprised that the product was a light brown color, in contrast with the vibrant green I have come to expect and enjoy in pure matcha I have purchased. The taste was also surprisingly dull, compared with previous matcha I have enjoyed. I read the fine print, and the product contains brown rice solids--perhaps this explains its dull color and taste? I will use in baking and smoothies, but definitely not high enough quality to drink as tea.

Delicious!

Posted by 5417780756744321913 on May 26, 2015

I bought this product for a matcha energy bar recipe, but I keep drinking it! It taste delicious and has a beautiful green color. I love that this is organic, as tea leafs are one of those products that are heavily sprayed with pesticides otherwise. Highly recommend.

Not pure, it's 80% rice solids!

Posted by 4820317958418509589 on Apr 17, 2015

On opening this I was surprised to see it was more greeny brown that rich green. If you read very closely you'll see that a 5g serving only contains 1g ( 1000mg ) of Matcha Green Tea. The other ingredient listed is brown rice powder. This is very impure. I don't know how they can say it is Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Drink. It is mostly rice. I suspect the 5 star reviews are paid reviews, or silly people who have never had %100 Matcha Green Tea before. Here's a clue - it's Green! I threw this in the bin. Tastes like dirt.

matcha greeen tea

Posted by 5541797975573013266 on Mar 21, 2015

I have been using this matcha green tea in my morning smoothie - it is one of the purest forms of green tea and can also be used on its own in hot water. It strengthens the immune systen and detoxifies. It takes a while to get used to the taste - but now I really like it.

love it

Posted by 4992585389377501041 on Feb 24, 2015

Easy to mix and good taste