CAD

CA$41.93

CA$47.64

Savings of: CA$5.71 (12% off)

A green genie has been unleashed!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 25, 2014

This comes with an outer seal shrink wrap and inner seal. The powder if free flowing without added chemicals. There is a piece of anti caking pack or paper inside. As soon as I opened this, green 'smoke' came out. It was pretty cool. Taste is very yummy. Surprisingly, no bitterness in spite of dandelion greens. It tastes mainly like oatmeal, like those green health bars I used to eat, very reminiscing of cookie dough. Dissolves perfectly in a glass bottle with water only. No blenders needed, just shake. A word of caution: I have a toxic liver and candida and, once in a while, this will make me very tired. I take 2 capsules of activated charcoal when that happens and within half hour, the toxins have bonded to the charcoal and the extreme fatigue subsides. Although I am loving this, its purity, the fact that it's organic, the glass jar, the simple ingredients, I need to take a break as I cannot function from the Herxeimer reaction.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Gras ses powders have been grinded to extremely fine and it mixes really easy with a blender bottle. The taste is very strong and quite bitter and that probably reflects its potency and freshnes s. Because of the taste, I wouldn’t recommend it to beginners. This product uses both whole gras s and juice so you can be sure that you are getting benefits from both sides. What makes these gras s products better than other is that it uses air tight lid glas s bottle (plastic container leaks oxygen and leech toxic gas ses over time), UV tinted glas s (protect from UV light), Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), no carrier agents like maltodextrin (commonly used) and grinded to very fine (highly bioavailable). Pricewise, it is reasonable for what you actually get. Check out my page for more reviews!

LOVE this product! Great for reducing inflammation.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

This stuff is so well-priced, the bottle is HUGE, the taste is pleasant and malty as other reviewers described, mixes well for my kids into banana smoothies (they think the green colour is wild) and has made a big difference to the inflammation I was having severe trouble with in my calves. Definitely notice the difference when I stop taking it. If I'm having a few slack diet days, i.e eating out, alcohol, I take it 2-3 times a day and it gets me through until I'm back on track.

LOVE IT

Posted by 4651787898565867914 on Oct 06, 2013

Love this product, will definitely be ordering more when i run out!

Not bad (:

Posted by Reviewer3129918 on Nov 19, 2012

I dont no, is this better than Sunwarrior green, but i like this a lot (: Flavour is fresh, and taste high-guality as well (:

A combination of barley grass, alfalfa grass, wheat grass, oat grass, and kamut grass

Posted by robaaron on Aug 01, 2012

Extremely alkalizing. This company grows all of their grasses in the ground - not in trays - for months, which reduces the sweetness significantly, and makes them nutritionally more dense.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2382325 on Mar 23, 2012

This is such an awesome product, such an awesome price, such an awesome taste. I can not recommend this highly enough. We are here to do great things in this world - when you feel great physically, the other wonders have an easier time shining thru. This stuff helps you feel great.

excellent value for money

Posted by Reviewer2403901 on Mar 06, 2012

fresh, vibrant herb energy at a reasonable price

Best Superfood ever!

Posted by Reviewer1465187 on Nov 13, 2011

I wasn't feeling well for a couple of weeks,back and muscle problems and overall malaise.By the second week , after consuming Greener Grasses, I was feeling like a new person. Muscle aches were gone and a new energy came on me.Now I'm thinking about other Green foods by Healthforce.A great company.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer2832745 on Nov 07, 2011

The taste is nice have not notice any difference in energy. Found that wheat grass is better for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »