CAD

CA$37.35

CA$120.12

Savings of: CA$82.77 (69% off)

• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Congestive Heart Failure Patient

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Jan 27, 2007

I am 82 years old. This product has made a tremendous difference in the way I feel and the results of my recent echo chamber exam prove it. Even the doctor was aghast. I believe my progress is due to this product as it has been the only change in my diet. Similar products from the pharmacy (far lower dosage)did not seem to make a difference.

Great For Statin Users

Posted by Reviewer1615268 on Nov 17, 2007

I had severe muscle pain in my legs. Was seen by a Neurologist MD. He told me to take 300MGS each day. I'm going on 90+ days from starting the CoQ-10 and now without the muscle pain. I will continue to use COQ-10 as it has proven to be most helpful. After checking with other internet suppliers of this item, I determined IHerb was offering the best product and price. IHerb now has a loyal customer for life. Thanks IHerb Hope Wright Marion, NC

Healthy Origins Co Q10, 300 mg strength is value for money

Posted by Herbarrow on Feb 18, 2008

I've been using this high quality product for several years, both before and after my successful ablation for atrial fibrillation. I find it helps improve my energy levels and I like the fact that it has no GM content. The 300mg strength is great because I only need to take one capsule per day with breakfast instead of 3. (You get better absorption if you take all the CoQ10 at once, unlike most other supplements where the dose is divided through out the day.) I recommend this product for anyone who has low energy levels, hypertension, compromised immune function or heart disease.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2086028 on Jan 26, 2008

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer2904479 on Oct 11, 2007

I am older and my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. These help me to be more alert, helping to make me think more clearly.

Lowered blood pressure and lipids count

Posted by Reviewer1501267 on Jul 29, 2009

It lowered my blood pressure from 140/90 to 110/70 and it lowered total lipid count from 210 to 174 in just a few weeks of use! I am now weaning myself off my the beta blocker I've been taking for 16 years! Great stuff!

Helps with all sorts of heart problems.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

I use this for a weak heart, heart pain, & heart rhythm problems. 2 per day - morning & evening. It has definately helped. If you have tried CoQ10 before & not been impressed, you probably were on too low a dose. I finally read somewhere that it is supposed to be AT LEAST 1 mg per pound of body weight. I upped my dose dramatically (I actually take about 3 mg per pound) & it worked !

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Gels, 300 mg 60 softgels

Posted by Reviewer3057551 on Nov 25, 2008

I take this product because I take a statin. Statins reduce the amount of CoQ10 in your system. I wanted a product that would provide enough CoQ10 for ny system and would be at a reasonable price. This Healthy Origins 300 mg product fits the bill.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 07, 2010

Like it- like it!! It has given me a lot of energy in this autumn/winterseason. Usuallly I have trouble waking up, and this has helped a lot. I believe it also has helped my breathing - I no longer have a sensation of limited space in my chest area.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3034804 on Mar 26, 2010

I highly recommend Healthy Origins CoQ10 gels. This is of very high quality. They have cleaned our veins and enhanced our immune system. Thank you iHerb for having the best price for all of your health products.