CAD

CA$12.65

CA$25.30

Savings of: CA$12.66 (50% off)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Fantastic value and very potent. Took off one star as it takes a long time for the drops to come out. This is a safety feature which is good but it is not all that practical. Definitely 5 stars for the product and price though.

Awesome

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Very cool stuff. D is an essential proto-hormone (not really a vitamin as the body makes it on its own). If you can't get enough sun on your bod, due to winter weather, indoor lifestyle or whatever, do yourself a favor and supplement your D. There are 10s of thousands of processes in the body that utilize D. I like the drops even better than the gel-caps, but these drops do come out VERY slowly. If I am feeling impatient I will just take my clinical strength Healthy Origins gels, but it is nice to not have to eat the gelatin. Also, at the time I purchased the drops were actually cheaper by weight of active ingredient... so that is something to think about. It also takes up a lot less room. If you're travelling, it makes more sense to bring a small bottle of liquid than a rather large bottle of individual gel-caps.

Excellent strength

Posted by Reviewer1455443 on Feb 16, 2012

Great for flue and cold.

D3 Vitamin drops

Posted by Reviewer1064225 on Feb 06, 2012

Easy to use once you read the directions. It is nice to know that you get 5,000 IU's for every pre-measured drop.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »