CAD

CA$13.75

CA$19.08

Savings of: CA$5.33 (28% off)

hydrogen peroxide

Posted by Reviewer3328027 on Oct 20, 2013

It's working, really. But don't believe it's chamomile's effect. It is hydrogen peroxide, it smell like hydrogen peroxide, it hurts skin like hydrogen peroxide. it'll break you hair like usial hydrogen peroxide. It's hydrogen peroxide - so you can buy it as is, without any "chamomile's" fairy tales.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Aug 29, 2012

It really works! But if you do as it says on the bottle it won't work.. No, you have to put it in a spray bottle and spray it in your towel dried hair, then you blow dry your hair and voila! The hair is a few shades lighter..

highlights that look natural

Posted by Reviewer2364553 on Nov 30, 2009

I was looking for a product to lighten my hair naturally with the help of the sun. This product worked fabulously. I love the fact it has many natural ingredients. I thought it was hard to use in the bottle it comes in, following their directions. I put it in a small spray bottle and just sprayed the areas I wanted to lighten , that was much easier and worked great!! Loved it !! Great alternative to Beach blonde which has been discontinued.

like sun in

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Sep 06, 2010

just like sun in

Excellent! Loved the results!

Posted by Reviewer3003471 on Jul 22, 2009

I already have scandinavian blonde hair but it had gotten a little dull and dark. So I bought this product because i didn't want to use conventional bleach as it will damage my very fine hair. I completely soaked my hair with half the bottle and kind of massaged it in and went out in the sun until it was dry. Then washed it out. The results were amazing. My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter. The results were amazing and my hair was not damaged at all!!! A+

Really helpful!

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Apr 12, 2013

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

not working

Posted by Reviewer3028706 on Apr 15, 2011

I waited a very long time until the product will be available and very disappointed when she got it. The first time I had inflicted on the hair for 15 minutes and saw no results. The second time I increased the time for an hour and still no result ... I have blonde hair and they are not lit up for a single tone: (

herbatint hair lightener

Posted by Reviewer2524986 on Mar 30, 2009

good product. Have used it before wile on holidays in the sun. I came home shades lighter.

Perfect for a Natural Change

Posted by 4759928739848153952 on Oct 03, 2013

I have dark blond hair, which gets kind of mousey in the winter. This product lightens my hair slightly each time I use it, while making it glossy and soft. Really enjoying this for general hair care. And since it lightens gradually, you end up with a very natural look.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Mar 05, 2012

I have light brown hair and this is gradually lightening it. I have left it in longer than 10 minutes and it doesn't seem to be drying out my hair. Using the warmth of a blow dryer seems to accelerate the lightening effect. The liquid is very watery, so putting it in a spray bottle would probably help in applying it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »