CAD

CA$13.81

CA$19.16

Savings of: CA$5.35 (28% off)

Herbatint royal cream

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Apr 11, 2012

Great conditioner. Used the sample that came with the colour treatment and it left my hair soft and silky. Even tamed my frizzy hair. Will definitely buy a bottle. Update: The bottle is not the same as the sample. Watered down version. Will not buy again.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2650990 on Dec 08, 2010

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

The best conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Apr 30, 2011

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

Best I've found for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1978677 on Apr 14, 2012

I have short, thin hair which I color. Most conditioners make my hair flat or sticky and I'd often unintentionally end up with lopsided, spiky hair. Royal Cream conditioner is the only remotely natural product I've found that makes my hair feel soft and silky and look natural. The only other conditioner that does a similar job is a Redken Color Extend, which is not a natural product -- and I think Royal Cream may actually work better.

Amazing!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Jun 10, 2012

This is probably my favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling incredible! I also love that there are so few ingredients in it.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1785174 on Sep 03, 2006

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

Pure and natural

Posted by Reviewer2026472 on Dec 13, 2008

I have severe allergic reactions to anything that touches my skin and this is the only cream rinse I can use. It has very pure, basic ingredients and does a wonderful job of softening my hair without it feeling drab, as some cream rinses do. Well worth the price and lasts a long time while giving bounce to my hair.

I think I found what I was looking for...

Posted by Reviewer2436961 on Feb 03, 2009

This conditioner combined with Herbatint color is a solution that I was looking for for a long time - to be able to color your hair and improve it the same time. Excellent duo!

Royal Cream hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Aug 05, 2009

I have course thick hair, my hair is silky soft and smooth after using this product.

Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1936157 on Jul 12, 2008

The Royal Cream doesn't leave my hair greasy but shiny and soft.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »