CAD

Herbatint royal cream

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Apr 11, 2012

Great conditioner. Used the sample that came with the colour treatment and it left my hair soft and silky. Even tamed my frizzy hair. Will definitely buy a bottle. Update: The bottle is not the same as the sample. Watered down version. Will not buy again.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2650990 on Dec 08, 2010

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

Best I've found for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1978677 on Apr 14, 2012

I have short, thin hair which I color. Most conditioners make my hair flat or sticky and I'd often unintentionally end up with lopsided, spiky hair. Royal Cream conditioner is the only remotely natural product I've found that makes my hair feel soft and silky and look natural. The only other conditioner that does a similar job is a Redken Color Extend, which is not a natural product -- and I think Royal Cream may actually work better.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1785174 on Sep 03, 2006

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

Amazing!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Jun 10, 2012

This is probably my favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling incredible! I also love that there are so few ingredients in it.

The best conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Apr 30, 2011

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

Comments on Royal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2352709 on Dec 27, 2009

I have been purchasing this product in my home store but decided to order it from you instead this time. From the very beginning, I have thought it was the best. Thank you so much for doing your homework and making one of the best products on the market. I would recommend it to anyone!

I think I found what I was looking for...

Posted by Reviewer2436961 on Feb 03, 2009

This conditioner combined with Herbatint color is a solution that I was looking for for a long time - to be able to color your hair and improve it the same time. Excellent duo!

Royal Cream hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2866898 on Aug 05, 2009

I have course thick hair, my hair is silky soft and smooth after using this product.

The best hair product on the market!

Posted by Reviewer3061240 on Feb 15, 2010

Makes your hair come alive, makes it shiny, smooth, manageble.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »