CAD

Love this haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Sep 10, 2008

Especially love the conditioner that comes with it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable looking much better than before I color it. I highly recommend it. It also covers my grey thoroughly.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2759117 on Oct 02, 2011

I have been using Herbatint for about 3 years. It is gentle on my hair, covers my grey and lasts for around 4 weeks with washing my hair every day. Because it is so gentle, I can use it more often then haircolors with chemicals. It gives my hair body, shine and does not dry it out. The color is beautiful and the shade is even all over. If you are on the fence, give it a try.

Experienced Herbatint user

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Dec 06, 2009

I've been using this product for about 10 years. It covers well and doesn't fade. Once you've colored your hair all over, be sure to only do the roots during following applications because it will dry out your hair if you overuse it.

Herbatint, Light Golden Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2367351 on Feb 07, 2010

Was very happy with the results. I was somewhat skeptical about using this for the first time. I liked the results, and happy to know that I'm using all organic, no more chemicals. SAFE.

"going to wash that grey right outta my hair..."

Posted by Reviewer1905389 on May 19, 2011

I've been using this product for probably 7 years now. It is easy to use and I feel it is safer to use than products you can buy at a drug store. The conditioner is also good on the hair as well.

Use it Every 8 Weeks

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on May 23, 2011

Does not damage hair. Could use more frequently without damage if I needed to. My hair is super shiny using Herbatint.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2770726 on Sep 19, 2011

BEAUTIFUL HAIR COLOUR

Hair color

Posted by Reviewer3220369 on Dec 20, 2011

Good!

Sticking with this one.

Posted by Reviewer2500320 on May 14, 2012

I'm never buying any other har dye again, this one is as perfect as it gets. Lovely colour, even and covering, and my hair was very soft after using the conditioner.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2502269 on Jan 12, 2008

I am satisfied with the hair color and am particularly pleased because I can get 2 treatments since I have short hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »