July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 5D, Light Golden Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

C$ 13.92

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love this haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Sep 10, 2008

Especially love the conditioner that comes with it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable looking much better than before I color it. I highly recommend it. It also covers my grey thoroughly.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2759117 on Oct 02, 2011

I have been using Herbatint for about 3 years. It is gentle on my hair, covers my grey and lasts for around 4 weeks with washing my hair every day. Because it is so gentle, I can use it more often then haircolors with chemicals. It gives my hair body, shine and does not dry it out. The color is beautiful and the shade is even all over. If you are on the fence, give it a try.

Nice, natural looking color

Posted by Rocklin on Nov 25, 2012

Besides the color, the best thing about this product is that my hair didn't fall out in clumps as I rinsed the dye out like it normally does after dying it with the Revlon or L'Oreal brands you find in the stores. It does cover gray very well. 5D turned out less red than shown on the box image. It turned out more of a rich, medium brown with a few reddish highlights. Two weeks later, it's looking more like the image shown on the box. I love this color.

Experienced Herbatint user

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Dec 06, 2009

I've been using this product for about 10 years. It covers well and doesn't fade. Once you've colored your hair all over, be sure to only do the roots during following applications because it will dry out your hair if you overuse it.

Herbatint, Light Golden Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2367351 on Feb 07, 2010

Was very happy with the results. I was somewhat skeptical about using this for the first time. I liked the results, and happy to know that I'm using all organic, no more chemicals. SAFE.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »