CAD

CA$15.72

CA$22.01

Savings of: CA$6.29 (29% off)

Bought to grow my eyelashes

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

I read online that castor oil can make eyelashes grow longer, so I bought this bottle and my eyelashes really grew longer! Amazing.

Great product to purchase.

Posted by dadadidi88 on Mar 25, 2016

A must have item at home. Will repurchase it again!

Very good Organic castor oil

Posted by NBPT100 on Feb 07, 2016

Castor oil was one of Edgar Cayce's go to remedies for many many conditions. Google on Edgar Cayce. Much has been written here on the benefits and uses of Castor oil. The most popular use is the castor oil pack for your liver or any organ that is congested and needs detoxifying. My little tip here is that you can rub castor oil over your liver and spleen every night at bed and you don't have to deal with the heating pad etc. you will still get benefits. Make sure you wear an old t shirt as it is a bit messy. By the morning it will be dry. You should take a shower as it does pull out toxins and you want to wash them away. As said before it is great on sprains and strains and many skin conditions. It has a great softening effect. Also not mentioned by any one else is that it helps heals the Peyers Patches in the small intestine. For anyone with an intestinal irritation (ie. Leaky Gut) this is a great healing remedy. Just take a small amount as it does have a laxative effect. Take about a 1/2 tea spoon and gauge it from there up or down based on how it effects you. You can also put them in a capsule if you want the convenience of taking them on the road with you. If you found this review helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iherb Home page for more informative reviews and notice the value added information at the top of the page. Peace and good health!

The best

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Jan 13, 2016

Cold pressed and organic. It says all.

ORGANIC

Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Oct 01, 2015

I love to use organic products and this is one of them. Right now I am using it as a hair mask (which is very nice), and learning all the benefit of this wonderful oil.

Good product

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015

I use this and almond oil to remove my make up. Also I use this with almond, jojoba and rosemary oils as my hair mask. Works wonders.

great affordable organic Castor oil

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

this was great to find organic Castor oil at a great price.

very good

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 10, 2015

very good

Amazing

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Mar 10, 2015

Just great. I put it in my hair and man it grows so fast!!! My hair dresser is shocked and I even got one of the hairdressers to start using it! My husband loves it for his hair too-- really helps with any hair thinning. I rub it on my 18 month old tummy when he got constipated and voila- he got relieve! Also use it for myself as a detox- the good Ol liver and stomach detox: rub a fair amount on tummy n liver areas, glad wrap your body around and go to bed. Wake up and feel amazing. A MUST HAVE in my family

good product

Posted by 5629413530965312682 on Mar 04, 2015

Worked amazingly. Was recommended by my naturopath to do compresses to remove fluid from my uterus.