Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 90 Veggie Caps

C$ 17.45

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Simply the best liver formula !!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I have been a wine lover for many years. I can drink quite a bit more than you average guy. It is not out of the question to drink 8-10 glasses of wine in a day. I always drink at night after work and never had any negative effects on the job as I can function fine the next day. The problem came a year ago when in a routine physical my doc did blood tests and my liver function tests showed VERY elevated levels...like over 3-4 times what they should be. I didn't pay heed much but did taper my drinking for awhile. Time went by, I put it out of my mind and when I really did try to control my number of drinks I again went to a doctor to explore my options. I took another liver function test and they were all sky high. He asked me to reduce my drinking and return in 2 1/2 weeks to repeat the tests. I immediately researched fatty liver and started to find that this product had a lot of buzz on the internet. I ordered it priority overnight shipping and I also went to Trader Joe's and bought Milk Thistle. I took the recommended dose for the next 2 1/2 weeks and returned to get my blood tested again. My liver enzymes were all down significantly in just 2 weeks! To make it more amazing I did reduce my drinking some but was still drinking 4-6 a day. When my doctors and the nurses told me that this was something they have never seen in patients that fast when they stopped drinking. They said "I don't know what you are doing, but keep doing it!" That was enough for me. I continued to take these as well as 1000 mg of milk thistle a day since and I can not believe how much better I feel. I still struggle to moderate drinking but this product clearly made me feel better by helping my liver detoxify my system. I definitely recommend this for any reason you have to think your liver function is compromised from medications or other toxins we all put in our bodies !

Helped to lower my enzyme levels

Posted by Reviewer3110915 on Dec 29, 2009

This product helped to bring my enzyme levels back into the normal range. If I stop taking for a time my levels begin to creap back up. I get blood tests frequently so I am able to track results pretty closely.

Himalaya USA, Livercare, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Feb 17, 2011

I get the best results from this product after a heavy, greasy meal when my liver needs a little support. (2 capsules for a normal heavy meal, 3 for a very heavy meal...e.g. Schnitzel or a Fondue) I don't get that very tired, sleepy feeling then! :-))

Broad spectrum

Posted by Reviewer2701110 on Apr 18, 2011

This product covers the main supplements to help you maintaining your liver in a good shape. Truly recommended.

Pure products

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 07, 2011

I really like Himalaya Herbal supplements as there are no fillers or additives like so many other ones on the market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »