CAD

CA$6.96

CA$9.13

Savings of: CA$2.17 (24% off)

OK

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 10, 2012

In the tonic is a very good composition. Lack of alcohol has a positive effect on the skin, as the alcohol dries the skin tonic. Juice of aloe and calendula soothes irritation and learning a healing properties. Chamomile soothes. Cope with the toner wetting well. Convenient dispenser. The smell of sweet, gentle. It is pleasant to use. I'll try other tonics of the manufacturer.

Humphrey's Lilac Witch Hazel Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1062826 on May 06, 2008

I love this stuff!! Ever since I started using it my skin has never looked more radiant or felt smoother. I get comments on it all the time!!

Great price-great product-great choice

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Jun 24, 2008

This is a great after cleansing toner. It is soothing and has a wonderful fragrance. I will continue to use this product.

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1071881 on Nov 05, 2008

I started using this toner after receiving samples at trade shows. My skin feels smoother and softer and helps get rid of any redness and acne. I just went through a pregnancy and gave birth and my skin has not fluctuated at all. The toner helped maintain the health of my skin despite all the hormonal changes.

Light and nice

Posted by Reviewer1116918 on Aug 07, 2009

Thought I'd try something new. This is very light and has a pleasant smell. Would recommend to everyone.

Love this!

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Aug 17, 2013

The Humphrey's facial toner with witch hazel and lilac is just perfect for my combination/sensitive skin. I have also prone skin and with this product I have no breakouts. It soften my skin and without alcohol it didn't dries my sensitive skin. Will definitely recommend this product.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.

Really good!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

This is the most amazing toner I ever tried. It is in my must have list from Iherb :) and I have tried a lot! It has a wonderful smell of lilac, contains hyaluronic acid and hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, will be a great base for using products with hyaluronic acid afterwards. Hamamelis is a powerful anti-aging plant, softens and tones the skin, improves skin tone, reduces inflammation, has antibacterial effect. Due to tannins, contained in hamamelis, pores on the face look much smaller. The extracts of papaya and pineapple contain natural acids that help this toner to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it also as a body spray for summer - it leaves a nice light fragrance on the body, my husband loves it much. And the price is great! Great for present too because I think everybody will love to use it! Great product! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!