CAD

CA$7.42

CA$8.55

Savings of: CA$1.13 (13% off)

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Kids love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1655694 on Dec 15, 2009

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calm 4 kids really works

Posted by Reviewer1351023 on May 01, 2010

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Calming tablets for kids

Posted by Reviewer1293967 on Dec 10, 2009

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

Works great for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2474764 on Jun 21, 2009

I have never tried these before, but my step-sister used them with her kids and loved them. They really do work to help calm the kids down!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Jun 25, 2009

I give this to my 26 month old before bed. He always took the Hylands teething tablets to help ease his pain with teething and loved them. He has sleep problems like I do, he can't "wind down" to easily so I find these work great for him!!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1344284 on Jul 09, 2009

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

Always Works

Posted by Reviewer2143127 on Aug 03, 2009

Wonderful for bedtime or when my kids are sick and crying

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

My 3 yr old daughter used to wake up all through the night. She sleeps better now and if she does wake up she will go right back to sleep. I will definitely be keeping this around.