CAD

CA$7.12

CA$8.20

Savings of: CA$1.09 (13% off)

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

No effect.

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Mar 20, 2014

Did not work on my son, but then again kids are different! :)

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1948677 on Feb 26, 2013

Hyland's products are wonderful, but their sleep aid herbs doesn't work at all. Not Calms Forte for adults, and not Calms Forte for kids. My baby (21 month old)was not sleepy at all even after being up 12 hours during the daytime, and she was actually waking up more frequently during the night after I gave her this. Waste of money.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jan 05, 2013

Good

Works well

Posted by 5753723654361167066 on Jan 03, 2013

I started using these because my 3 year old would delay bedtime for as long as she could. These only really work if i start using them a couple of hours before bedtime. I imagined they would work if i gave her a couple half hour before bed but they don't. If you follow the dosage guide then they really do work.

For grandson

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012

He's got the growth pains that cause tears at bed time. I got these for him for this, and he hasn't had any pains since. Even if it's psychosomatic I'll take it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

Great for growing pains in the night

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Use this when the kids are selfless and ant sleep, have also used at3am when my 4-year old wakes screaming with growing pains in her legs. It appears to work! we call them "fairy balls".... Don't want her going to kinder telling teachers Mummy uses her sleeping pills! They may not realize I am using a homeopathic product!! Will buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Mar 07, 2012

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1421050 on Feb 02, 2012

Helps the baby sleep all through the night. Yay!