CAD

CA$23.37

CA$29.22

Savings of: CA$5.84 (20% off)

huele muy bien y suaviza muy bien

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Es un olor maravilloso, aunque no dura luego en el pelo. Te lo deja brillante y manejable. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 06, 2013

I have highlighted my hair for years. It has become dry and it entangles easily. I have dozens of conditioners in my showers, but nothing ever met my expectations like this conditioner. My hair feels like silk! It was also so easy to detangled my hair when I got our of the shower that it left me amazed :). Please always provide this conditoner on iherb! forever :). I just wish this conditoner would come in the 32oz size like the other conditioner and shampoo from this line....

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Near no scent, creamy texture, and leaves my hair really soft. Expensive, but I will buy it again for occasional use when my hair is "tired" or when I have recently dyed it with henna.

Love It! Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this from health food store. I bought it and it makes my hair feel and look great. Keeps hair color shiny.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 17, 2013

This conditioner is excellent. It makes my frizzy hair more manageable and detangles as well. The smell is simply lovely and hair feels soft immediately when you rinse it out. A good product though a bit pricey for such a small bottle.

Not the cheapest, but certainly among the best.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 10, 2013

A very good conditioner for fine, easily tangled hair. A nice fragrance. I like this range, and have used the matching shampoo.

tous simplement parfait

Posted by 5082690611164683435 on Dec 20, 2013

le top de l'hydratation!!! odeur sublime!!! démêlage immédiat, douceur des cheveux

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras natūralus balzamas, galima naudoti ir kaip kaukę, plaukai pastebimai atsigauna :) Labai švelnus ir nuostabaus skonio. Great conditioer you can use it as hair mask too.. very gentle for the hair and amzing smell

Great Natural Conditioner for Coloured Hair

Posted by Reviewer2431086 on Apr 05, 2014

I was very impressed with this product. I love how soft it feels in my hair, and I am using way less product than I used to with my regular salon conditioner. Thank you for carrying this line iHerb!

Descubrimiento del año

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Apr 16, 2014

Ni siquiera las mascarillas que prometían ser ultra-hidratantes me dejan el pelo como este acondicionador. Me gusta tanto que cuando acabé el primer bote pedí otros tres por si acaso... Tiene una especie de granulos pequeños, es muy denso y deja el pelo muy hidratado y suave. Yo le declaro amor eterno.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »