CAD

CA$15.91

CA$30.53

Savings of: CA$14.62 (48% off)

aCetyl L

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 30, 2008

another fantastic carnitine from one of the best carnitine providers on the market. i prefer the acetyl type versus the regular L product. can feel the difference when it comes to cognitive situations.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2274445 on Nov 30, 2009

Love the Product, been taking it for at least 10 years and never have any cellulite. Also keeps my mind sharp. Notice if I do not take it.

ALC

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on May 30, 2011

Not bad, does give you a nice mental boost. Like it.

It was good. But different L-Carnitine.....

Posted by Reviewer1539203 on Jun 30, 2011

First time, I knew this is to enhance L-Carnitine. But Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine is different effect properly!! Acetyl L-Carnitine is help to enhance nervous system and antioxidant. If you need to lose weight, purchase just 'L-Carnitine' :)

Clearer thinking

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jun 20, 2013

Since I started taking this my thinking has been more clearly and focused. :)

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I have been taking ALC for my liver (hep-C) but I think it might be aggravating A-fib. I'm not sure. There might be other causes so I'm experimenting

Jarrow is quality

Posted by Reviewer2959212 on Oct 25, 2010

Still not losing hair or turning gray!!! :)

Brain food!

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on May 25, 2011

A trusted brand to begin with this combo of brain enhancers really works. Of course the real proof will come in 20 years when I am truly old, but it seems like good insurance and I CAN tell the difference when I'm not taking it!

L-carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Feb 16, 2009

great for brain function

I need more time to really tell, but I do feel it already

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jul 19, 2011

I use this in combination with ALA. It's been about 2-3 weeks into use or so and I can't really tell yet, but I do feel more alert and mentally fresh with these. The positive effects of ALC and ALA are in the long-term, consistent use, it is not a regular stimulant. And needs to be cycled off from time to time for a month or so.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »