CAD

CA$28.85

CA$55.42

Savings of: CA$26.57 (48% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Noticeable difference!

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Oct 12, 2009

I just started taking this supplement with another brand I purchased locally. This formula has been making a more noticeable difference. Even a friend recently commented on my memory. This is the only thing I have changed to get that response. I love feeling the difference but having other people notice is significant.

Neville in Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 05, 2011

Pharmaceutical lab testing ensures you're not swallowing metal compounds along with your EPA and DHA. Other brands that sell "pure" Omega-3 fish oil (with no guarantee of quality or testing) may well be using oil from fish caught off the coast of a third-world country whose leaders encourage systematic dumping of toxic waste into the oceans.

Reduced EPA and DHA

Posted by Reviewer1756931 on Jun 26, 2010

Just a heads up. The new Jarrow Formulas fish oil now has 600mg of combined EPA + DHA compared to the older version of 630mg combined. Price remains the same as far as I can tell. Bottle labelling is slightly different.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3108634 on Dec 01, 2009

Perfect EPA-DHA ratio, no fishy after taste. The best fish oil capsules I have ever used!

lots of fish oil on capsules giving fish burps

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Dec 03, 2009

I purchased this fish oil as a replacement for Natural factors RX fish oil. That was a mistake. When you open the bottle you can smell the fish oil. Not Good. Also, the capsules have fish oil residue on them. This residue gets on your hands. This brand leaves you with fish burps, that I did not have with Natural Factors. I have used many fish oil, and although the epa/dha is high, I would not buy this again. In fact most cheaper fish oil products were not as smelly.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid known for boosting brain function and prevent neurodegenerative diseases, boosting immunity, anti inflammatory, heart beneficial, protect from cardiovascular diseases, boost libido (surprise!), thinning the blood thus lowering blood pressure, boosts our mood, reduce cancer risk, eases joint pain, slow aging, support healthy glucose, improve vision, pro motes healthy skin, hair, nails, reduce free radical damage and more! That’s why it is considered the ‘multivitamin’ in omega product. There are so many benefits that even the MDs and hospital wants to cash in on fish oil (at ridiculous prices). People these days take too much omega 6 from vegetable oil as compared to omega 3. Omega 6 is pro-inflammatory and this often results in uncontrolled inflammation in the body which is highly damaging. The softgel is normal fish oil size and easy to swallow. The strawberry makes it more pleasant to take the fish oil and there is no fishy smell when you burp. The fish oxidised easily in warm/hot and humid area so be sure to store it in the refrigerator. An important point to note is that this product is a 60% purification fish oil. There are currently only 80% (a few), 60% (some) and 30% (most of it) purification fish oil in the market. Each standard fish oil softgel consists of 1g of ‘oil’ and the varying amount of omega 3 fatty acids. This product consists of 600 mg omega 3 fatty acids in a 1g fish oil softgel thus it is considered a 60% purification fish oil. So the 40% non remaining consists of other fats as well as possibly other toxic. Considering that almost all chemicals have dumped into the river and sea and they end up in the food chain, the remaining non omega 3 fatty will consist of other fatty acid + whatever that cannot be removed from the purification and test (not possible to test and remove all). The difference is that the higher the purification , the more expensive it is per mg of omega (e.g 2 x 30% omega 3 fish oil is always cheaper than 1 x 60% omega 3 fish oil). But it also means that you swallow less softgels and toxics as well. To avoid this problem, you also take food high in omega 3 like hemp etc but less convenient than fish oil softgels. Pricewise, this is more expensive than Nows Food 60% omega but it comes with additional strawberry favour and it is pharmaceutical grade. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1201552 on Dec 04, 2009

I love this stuff. Not only do I take it, I give it to both my dogs. They think it is a treat. Only downside is when they chew the softgels and squirt fish oil on my floor.

Brain Food.

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

I don't know about you but I don't eat the recommended 3 to 5 servings per week of fish (specifically wild salmon). The EPA DHA is great food for your brain and your child's brain. I was reading an article about how important EPA DHA is to improving kids brain connectivity. It is also supposed to help with ADHD to help people focus. I don't know about that but I can tell you my entire family takes it every day (myself, husband, daughter, and son) and my kids are doing fabulous in school.

Good

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Jul 25, 2011

They use strawberry flavor to hide the fishy burps. I'm actually ok with the fishy burp. Main strong point for this product is it meets California Prop 65. Used to buy from NOW till I found out they did not meet that standard.

not odorless at all!

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Sep 01, 2010

The EPA-DHA balance was what appealed me to this product. It was recommended on a website in the Netherlands. Since it is high in EPA and DHA it would take me a long way, one a day is enough. Opening the pot quite a strong fishy odour appears which the makers try to conceal with strawberry flavour/odour. After taking a capsule it gives me fishy strawberry burps. I'm not pleased with that. Odorless is definitelly not true.