CAD

CA$15.03

CA$22.75

Savings of: CA$7.72 (34% off)

• Plastic container

• Reviews | English

Prefer Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Oct 13, 2012

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011

Use it for body&hair. Not very good because of smell. It smells like fried oil not like fresh green coconut oil. I were in Thailand & try oroginal coconut iol. It smells different. Want to try other oils.

only for cooking

Posted by Reviewer3253143 on Mar 07, 2011

But this oil is very poorly absorbed my skin. It is suitable only for cooking, definitely not for cosmetic purposes.

So so

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Oct 31, 2014

Well, this coconut oil is good but it doesn't taste or smell like other coconut oils. For the rest, is OK.

a bit chunky but good

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

Not as good for cooking as some other brands - it starts to smell in high temperature. It was OK was baking though. The price is right if you're looking for something for just skin care. We use coconut oil for skin moisturing daily.

lost a customer

Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Oct 16, 2016

The first purchase of 2 tubs that I got were AMAZING. Creamy, thick, super moisturizing and delicious to eat too. But the third purchase (of 2 tubs) was a big disappointment. It smelled burnt and did not moisturize well. It also balled up into little hard almost BB pellet like balls (not like when it solidifies in colder weather, this stayed even in the hottest days of summer and did not melt well when I tried to smoosh it with my fingers and body heat). So I still dream of the quality of the first two tubs. The smell was so good. But unfortunately, I've switched to another brand.

Not my favorite coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 23, 2012

If I have to choose coconut oil as my favorite it would be Garden of Life or ARtisana. This oil is nice, but the package leaked and texture of this oil is unusually "gummy" I would say.

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Aug 26, 2011

No comment!!!!!!!

Havent used yet but uber excited

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 16, 2012

Sitting in my fridge because I opened to smell. Has a light coconut smell, hardens in the fridge. Planning to use in my food AND on my hair once my other coconut oil runs out.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2172410 on Jun 12, 2012

Devido à mudanças de temperatura, ele fica duro.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »