Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 12.98
Reviews 5-star

Connie

Posted by Reviewer2792594 on Apr 24, 2008

I started taking this oil after reading about it in a book. I find that it has done several things for me medically: my blood pressure is great, IBS is regulated, weight down 6 pounds and 18.25 inches since 03-19-08, my energy is very high, my skin is beautiful, and i have been using it to cook. Thanks for this heaven sent product.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2682174 on Jan 31, 2008

I have very dry skin and have tried many product, which made me break out or just didn't work. A friend give me Jarrow's coconut oil to try and low and behold IT WORKED!!! with no break outs, just smooth skin!! love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, itchy skin. I use it on my face and my daughter uses it and a body cream.

Rich and Full Coconut Flavor !

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

LOVE that this expeller pressed, certified organic oil has a rich and full coconut flavor! Jarrow formulas has many other great items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Magic

Posted by Reviewer1601761 on Nov 18, 2009

I use it on my hair, and its my new favorite product. Only a tiny little bit and ur hand is super greasy and it works wonders on dry hair, it's shiny, heavier, great. i either use it as an overnight mask (dont need much, dont overdo it) rinse in the morning, or as a leave-in in the morning before i go... its great for curls

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Nov 30, 2009

I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.