EN
CAD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

CA$14.88

CA$22.51

Savings of: CA$7.64 (34% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
  • Plastic container

  • Reviews | English
    Sort By

    Taste Geat!

    Posted by CosmicFriends on Aug 12, 2013

    I've tried 2 extra virgin coconut oils so far from iHerb : Nutiva and Jarrow Forulas. Nutiva is cold pressed and Jarrow is expeller pressed. I looked up the differences between Cold Pressed and Expeller Pressed : Cold Pressed is expeller pressed in a heat controlled environment and temperature is not to exceed 120F. So, just Expeller Pressed may not have the heat controlled environment in the factory. I found Jarrow has a stronger young coconut flavor than the Nutiva, and I personally prefer the taste of Jarrow better.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    IT WORKS

    Posted by Reviewer2682174 on Jan 31, 2008

    I have very dry skin and have tried many product, which made me break out or just didn't work. A friend give me Jarrow's coconut oil to try and low and behold IT WORKED!!! with no break outs, just smooth skin!! love it. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry, itchy skin. I use it on my face and my daughter uses it and a body cream.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    A great All-in-One product of great quality / Великолепный «все-в-одном» продукт отличного качества!

    Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

    Coconut oil is, in my opinion, the most universal and, at that, effective product. This coconut oil from Jarrow Formulas is of a great quality. Its smell is breath taking! I’m not gonna be lazy and will list the ways I use it. First, body&face care: as a cream for dry skin (hands, elbows, knees, feet), as nourishment for eyelashes, cuticles, lips, as oil for hair ends before hair wash, as nourishing mask for hair once in 10 days, for wax removing after depilation, instead of shaving cream. It can also be used as a remedy for acne, wrinkles, sunburns, eczema, cold sore, dandruff. Coconut oil also works great from the inside – it’s a high quality fat which has healthy influence on digesting, immune system, cholesterol level (yeah, a great thing for diabetics), bones. I fry with it, add it to smoothies, use for baking. Try to add it to your coffee/tea instead of milk/cream – it’s delicious! I also use it to take care of my wooden kitchen utensils (cutting boards, big forks and spoons). You can even use coconut oil to clean your house (it’s antiseptic)! If you want to get more about its appliance – google it and you’ll be surprised. As long as I have a tub of coconut oil – I am healthy and beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite products ever, I’ll order it many more times. Recommended to EVERYBODY! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Кокосовое масло, по моему мнению, самый универсальный, и при этом эффективный, продукт. Конкретно продукт от Jarrow Formulas приятно радует отличным качеством. Запах умопомрачительный! Не поленюсь, и перечислю, как я использую его. Во-первых – в уходе: как крем для сухой кожи (руки, локти, колени, ступни), как питательное средство для ресниц, ногтей, губ, как масло для кончиков волос перед мытьем, как питательную маску для волос раз в 10 дней, для удаления воска после депиляции, вместо крема для бритья. Еще можно использовать его для борьбы с акне, морщинами, солнечными ожогами, экземой, герпесом, перхотью. Кокосовое масло очень полезно принимать внутрь – это высококачественный жир, благотворно влияющий на пищеварение, иммунитет, холестерин, состояние костей. Жарю на нем, добавляю в смузи, использую в выпечке. Попробуйте добавлять в кофе и чай вместо молока/сливок – очень вкусно. Также смазываю им деревянные приборы (разделочные доски и лопатки). Кокосовое масло можно даже использовать для уборки (обладает антимикробным действием)! Если хотите узнать больше о его применении – гуглите и удивляйтесь. Пока у меня есть баночка кокосового масла – дом полон, я красивая и здоровая. Однозначно – один из любимых продуктов, который буду заказывать еще и еще. Рекомендую ВСЕМ! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Connie

    Posted by Reviewer2792594 on Apr 24, 2008

    I started taking this oil after reading about it in a book. I find that it has done several things for me medically: my blood pressure is great, IBS is regulated, weight down 6 pounds and 18.25 inches since 03-19-08, my energy is very high, my skin is beautiful, and i have been using it to cook. Thanks for this heaven sent product.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great Product

    Posted by Reviewer2271930 on Nov 30, 2009

    I use this for everything from a body/facial moisturizer, to stir fry vegetables, and even mix some in my coffee in the morning. Great price, too.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

    Posted by Reviewer2916929 on Aug 31, 2009

    Thanks iHerb.com, this coconut oil is delicious. It has a very clean and fresh taste and smells good. Great to eat, great to cook with and also great on the skin! I especially love it on microwaved potatoes mixed with some fresh herbs, in rice and in porridge. And your fast international delivery was very very impressive. I'll be back!

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great flavour

    Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

    |'ve started to use VCO to cook. This imparts great flavour for most desserts and baking. I don't really like it for meat or fish thou. Ok with poultry. I think ultimately it really depends on what herbs you use which may compliment or clash your dish. Great with curry leaves. I also put a little in my coffee. Do try it at least once, you will be amazed how it enchances the aroma of coffee. I have also used it for oil-pulling when I had a gum infection and had to find ways to stop bacteria from growing. (Google it) If you like coconut taste in general, I strongly recommend checking out the Artisana coconut butter too as you can just eat a teaspoon or go with bread. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

    Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

    Great nutritional, especially for diabetics. There are other brands at iHerb, but I continue to get this one because it is in a 16oz jar, which maks it much more convenient to use. I have made incredible messes trying to use the oil in the larger jars.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    A Delicious Organic Fat

    Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

    I bake with this instead of butter or other oil when I am seeking a coconut flavor. Gives rice a coconut flavor without added coconut milk

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Best Quality and Great Price

    Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Feb 23, 2008

    This is the best quality extra-virgin coconut oil I've ever tried-wonderful coconut aroma and taste. And purity is very important to me. Plus, the price is right. Thanks iHerb!

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Items 1-10 of 669 total

    « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »