CAD

CA$11.82

CA$18.92

Savings of: CA$7.10 (38% off)

Milk Thistle

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015

Actually felt much better in my liver area.

Whatever

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I don't like that iherb makes you review every single thing in your order. I wanted to add a review for one thing, but the only way iherb will accept that is if I review every single thing from this order. Maybe it's different if you just review from your account, rather than from a link in the email they send for reviews. So I added a 3 star rating because I don't want to show something negative when I didn't want to review this in the first place.

Nothing Works Like Milk Thistle

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have a very severe form of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) which causes painful contraction knots in the muscles called trigger points. These knots are very painful and that pain can be eased somewhat by routine trigger point injections. I started taking 3 caps of Milk Thistle, 3x a day and immediately all symptoms of vertigo and toxicity were gone. Yes, I said IMMEDIATELY...as in hours, not days. Once this efficacy was confirmed, I was able to have my clinician radically increase the number of trigger point injections. When I say radically, I went from about 4 or 5 injections knocking me out for a week, to tolerating 180 per session, 2x a week for four months. Thousands of injections that did immense good at actually taking the fight to the trigger points the way only a sharp needle can. I was able to eventually taper down to the recommended dosage of just 3 caps a day when the toxic load was much decreased. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Get more poo poo

Posted by Mrsfireball on Feb 23, 2015

The amount and frequency of poo poo obviously getting more after taking this supplement. Can't say for sure whether my liver is healthier but I am happy with the result.

Best milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on May 12, 2014

Narrow is a most- trusted brand. My husband likes this,one

good

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 07, 2014

Good for protecting the liver from doctors meds. Safe.

Results have yet to be seen

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

I have faith in Jarrow product. Would conduct another blood test on liver enzyme. Anyway, price is a lot lower than the better absorbed form as offered by other brands.

pills

Posted by 4928977638049177579 on Nov 01, 2013

excellent item

Pure and powerful

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

This formula is a simply straight up herbal extract, concentrated and standardized. I also like the product because it's allergen-free (I don't mind the gelatin, I'm not a vegetarian), and the smaller sized caps go down easily.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2822516 on Jul 05, 2012

My husband has many social occasions to drink, so he takes this and liver screening test says good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »