CAD

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Organic, Coconut Oil, 16 oz (454 g)

CA$11.01
CA$15.72
Savings of: CA$4.71 (30% off)

disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Aug 08, 2010

it tastes & smells like oil that went through an old dirty machine... I wouldnt go for this, go for extra virgin, organic, cold pressed coconut oil, its totally worth the little extra money :)

Horrible, at least from iherb

Posted by Reviewer3057014 on Jun 21, 2010

I decided to order this coconut oil since it appeared to be the frugal pick as well as a favorite on here. When it arrived to my house, I opened it, ready to use it for a moisturizer when I caught the stench of burning plastic, all through the coconut oil! When I informed iherb about this, they just said all I can do is send it back but it's not worth it since I only paid $4.50! Never again.

Smells awful!

Posted by Reviewer1995186 on Jul 03, 2010

Bought this as a moisturiser because it was cheaper than the extra virgin, and what a disappointment! Not sure if I got a bad batch but I bought 3 jars of the stuff and it smells and tastes like burnt plastic. It's not the jar but the oil itself. As I live in the UK it would cost too much to send them back. I begrudge even giving it one star.

Burnt smell

Posted by Reviewer2457535 on Aug 10, 2010

Strong smell/taste of smoke. Completely worthless for cooking. Pay the extra for the extra-virgin type that actually tastes good.

Great inexpensive oil for cooking

Posted by Reviewer1564083 on Apr 12, 2009

I buy another brand of extra virgin coconut oil to use for supplement and cooking purposes, and I got hooked on the great cooking properties of coconut oil. However, the extra virgin has a strong coconut taste that you do not always want in your food. This oil is also fantastic for cooking and as a butter substitute, for half the price and without the coconut taste. I will continue to buy both, I think each has their purpose.