CAD

CA$6.57

CA$12.17

Savings of: CA$5.59 (46% off)

Goes down easy

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

Really smooth and balanced flavor -- an enjoyable cup from beginning to end! I actually prefer white tea to green tea because they have similar characteristics but the delicate white tea flavor profile is so nice in comparison to the bite of green tea. I also appreciate that this tea is full of large leaves and not all ground up and powdery like many inferior brands. I plan to try more varieties from Just a Leaf based upon this purchase.

Amazing

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Nov 27, 2013

This is the best white tea in the world, so smooth and delicate. I start my every day with a cup of this liquid goodness and I can really say that It helps me to balance my mind.

Very smooth and tasty tea

Posted by 4993152435481148289 on Jul 29, 2013

I really like white or green tea and this is a great organic one. I bought this tea together with the mug. It is a very smooth tasting white tea from big leaves. You just need a couple of leaves to get the great taste

Great tea

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

Light and smooth taste, it is a pleasure to drink it!

OK tea

Posted by Reviewer1123127 on Jan 30, 2013

Nice white tea with a smooth body. The only thing I would mention is that the can alots many more servings per can than the tea leafs will actually make. Not the cheapest, but nice quality.

Nice tea

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jun 21, 2013

Very mild flavour, a relaxing drink. Interestingly, it doesn't make me want to go pee a thousand times per hour after drinking it, as many other teas do.

Tasty but pricey

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on May 23, 2014

The flavor of this white tea is enjoyable but it is not worthy of such a steep price. ($8/1 oz) I will enjoy the rest of this tea, but will probably not order it again. Also, packed by weight and not volume means that nice tin can shows up just barely over half full.

Tasteless!

Posted by 4717961240546496043 on Nov 26, 2014

Its a total waste of money, the tea is tasteless, lacks aroma and its really very little, you probably can make around 10-12 cups with it. do not buy it!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

This is the first time I'm buying tea leaves and drinking white tea. Not sure how it's supposed to taste. I guess this product is not too bad.

very good

Posted by Yousef on Aug 26, 2013

i like it, and will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »