CAD

CA$17.13

CA$21.41

Savings of: CA$4.28 (20% off)

PERFECT

Posted by 5406125670436658670 on Apr 30, 2014

this is a truly wonderful product! it has sufficient UVA/UVB protection, a mix of antioxidants and absolutely no irritants, not even fragrance. texture wise, i really like it, it aplies smoothly, it is a little bit sticky at first (but it has to be, so it can be water resistant), but then blends into the skin and you dont't feel it anymore. i have combination and very sensitive skin, but it doesn't make my face oily or cause any breakouts or redness. i will always use it and recommend it. it is perfect!

Very good texture, very easy to use!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

The pump is really efficient. This lotion spreads so easily and doesn't stick on the fingers. The sunblock properties are fine! I also use the sunscreen of the same brand for the face : Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

one of the best sunscreen

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 10, 2012

easy to use and spread on skin and ample UVA/UVB protection! this is my second purchase and i'm having the same issue with the spray cap clogged and unable to spray anything so i have to remove and replace it with a flip cap.

Not impressed

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 22, 2014

Used this myself and on 2 teenage girls. We got badly sunburned within short time to a burn that we had blisters. I am usually good with factor 30 , and I doubt this one is a 30. Will not buy it again and will discontinue using it. I never had such a bad sunburn neither the girls.

Good lotion

Posted by Reviewer1118934 on Jun 29, 2012

Good light Lotion! Protect the skin from sun damage very well. The only disappointing thing - the sprayer was broken after 2 weeks of usage.

Not cut out for Australian sun

Posted by 5578447699585763594 on Mar 05, 2016

My fiancé and I got badly burnt using this today and we both have olive skin. I even reapplied it 3 times today as I got out from each swim. I'll stick to the Australian standard sunscreens from now on as this one isn't cut out of the Australian sun.

very good body sunscreen

Posted by 5377804486048308868 on Sep 11, 2012

I love the way this sunscreen melts into my skin in the morning, no more lost time in blending and working sunscreen into the skin. This has a very nice smell, which I enjoy, does not leave a sticky residue behind like others, it is practically invisible on skin mare moments after application. The packaging, like other reviewers have stated, it's very unreliable and cheap, so use it carefully and very close to the skin, if you don't want sunscreen on your clothes, mirror, shoes... everything that might be in the near vicinity. I do have problem skin even on my arms and back and until now, I have not noticed any problems. If anything appears, I will update.

So-so

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

Love the packaging, really lightweight consistency but it isn't very effective for my fair skin.I recomment it for men, cause it won't cling to facial, or hand/leg hair.

(it was) Good

Posted by alina-anghel on Feb 20, 2016

Very well formulated product, I use this including on my skin with great results. Update in february 2016: the manufacturer changes the formula, but when you buy it, it is the old formula shown. I don`t like it anymore, my skin is sticky and shiny.

Great

Posted by MariaMG on Jun 12, 2013

Since I have oily skin I was really worried about ordering this product but this stuff is amazing. It doesn't feel oily and doesn't make my face shine like a disco ball. It doesn't have a really strong scent and it really does what it says. It didn't break me out and I'll always have a bottle of this in my house.