CAD

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2820562 on May 25, 2010

That is the third time i use it and i can say that all can use it as vitamine and foods and diet . Really .. That` s wonderful.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1566268 on Jun 17, 2010

Though I must say it takes just a second to get use to the flavor (I'm well beyond use to unique flavors considering my high raw vegan diet)it adds such great depth to my smoothies and exceptional nutrition! You'll dig it!

The Gold Standard for Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1726677 on Jun 26, 2010

My morning smoothie gets a heaping TBSP each day and I sprinkle it in my cat's wet food each day as well. We both love it and the benefits.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1608712 on Jul 26, 2010

Tasty addition to most everything

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2412674 on Apr 11, 2008

Not bitter, very palatable.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1590621 on Sep 01, 2010

I add this to Vegetable Juice, put it on salads, on avocado sandwiches and discover new uses all the time.

good taste yeast

Posted by Reviewer1178542 on Sep 05, 2010

I love the taste of Lewis labs Brewer's Yeast. It is very pleasant toasty taste.

Tasty and effective

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Sep 16, 2010

I consume this for all the goodness that's in it. I find in addition to synthetic B complex vitamins that this yeast still delivers extra energy for the day. It is really good tasting too! The barley-based brewer's yeast is nasty compared to this stuff. This is a 100% gluten-free product as I'm SO sensitive to gluten and Lewis brand has never bothered me.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2848432 on Jan 17, 2011

Not cheap but undoubtably the best around. Treat yourself!

Great tasting....my cat loves it too!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 08, 2011

This was recommended to me by a nutritionist because it is an excellent product, without fortification, which is very important for a high quality yeast. I also read that this yeast is very good for cats and dogs because it helps repel fleas.