CAD

CA$48.52

CA$52.93

Savings of: CA$4.41 (8% off)

Too expensive.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 13, 2015

Yes, it's a quality product and actually tastes fine, but it's also way too expensive. Won't be buying it again unless the price gets lower. Also notice, it's only 180 grams (6.35 oz), so it won't really last a week. Another small caution - it's quite dusty, so open the jar carefully and try not to mix it much, you don't want to breathe it in.

health

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 28, 2014

I think this product contains very good natural vitamins, minerals, flavonoids etc. which are necessary for health. I've been taking Immune Punch a few weeks, and I have lots of energy, and there is no sign of getting cold. Where I live it's now that time of year taht you get sick easily. It's cold and dark and it rains often.

Good Stuff

Posted by donniedarko on Jul 21, 2014

I likes it a lot.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is a blend of immune boosting fruits, mushrooms, heteropolysaccharide extract from mushroom, AHCC (also mushroom extracts). and Epicor. In short, it’s fruits + mushrooms + yeast. The sour taste is quite good and can be mixed with plain water. It can also be mixed with other sweet stuff to improve the taste. I find that it works well to prevent the onset of illness. Once you are ill, this product is probably less useful then. Pricewise, I find it quite pricey for an immune boosting product, considering that they are many products that are immune boosting and not too expensive. It uses two expensive ingredients here which are the organic mushroom and AHCC AHCC is among the most expensive supplements to the patents. Another problem is that it uses only 100 mg of AHCC and 100mg of Epicor per scoop. Normally, Epicor is normally taken in 500 mg daily and AHCC 500-1000 mg daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

nice but not sure of the efficiency

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 24, 2012

the taste s lovely, I simply cant make my day without a cup of an immune punch. the blend, the composition is wonderful, supposed to be a powerful immune support blent, however, I am not sure of its efficiency, or the efficiency is not tat obvious. Even though I've been taking it for more than three weeks, one week ago I got a horrible cold. It didnt seem to somehow make the cold pass faster or less symptomatic, more than that I stil cant completely recover. Its all individual of coarse and body to body response varies.

feel alot better.

Posted by 5146942508519458470 on Nov 20, 2012

not sure if its or immune punch but I have felt this good in a long time.

Good product but too expensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

Madre Labs is a fantastic company and this product is proof. The ingredients are potent and work well. The only downside is that it is expensive, so I would recommend it if you can afford it and if you're going through some health problems. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and take other supplements, I don't think you need this.

immunity support

Posted by 4957304264518295235 on Jun 17, 2012

really like how this formulation includes excellent ingredients that support the immune system - seems like all the reviewers are very impressed by this product - I've taken it for a week, so probably too early to tell- but I really like the flavor - and it is very palatable.... give a bit more time on it, and I will know better if it is helping to keep me from frequent sickness!...might say tho' that it is possible that my allergies have improved.

Based on one bug, I believe it works

Posted by Reviewer3267463 on May 09, 2012

DH caught a bug at work and was fairly ill for about five days - calling off work, which he hates doing. I ordered this, and also Now Foods Immune Advantage, they took about 3 days to arrive. By this time, I started feeling puny, my symptoms mimicking his, so I started both of us on this and the Immune Advantage 2-3 times a day. Oh, we also drank Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy tea. I was down for one whole day, then recovered BEFORE DH did! I don't care much for the taste as is, but adding a powdered drink mix with a bit more water makes it much easier to drink IMO.

rich berry flavor, POWERFUL IMMUNE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 10, 2012

The berry extract flavor of this powder is intense! Mixed with D Ribose this is my yummy desert of the supplement world. People wanting a sweet "punch" should not expect this to be sweet as it is an extract. Immune benefits are still in question for me. Will begin to take regularly now and report back after a few weeks. UPDATE: I've been using this off an on for 2 years, but it wasn't until I had SVT ablation surgery (I was getting palpiations from this and just about everything else under the sun!) that I feel I can give this a solid review. For several months now, whenever I take this supplement I notice a very big difference in my endurance and protection against colds. As a person with a very shaky immune system I've been very pleased with the difference. I don't take it on days I need to catch up on rest as it is too stimulating. Good value for mushrooms, super fruits, etc. all of high quality in one.