CAD

CA$51.51

CA$56.20

Savings of: CA$4.68 (8% off)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is a blend of immune boosting fruits, mushrooms, heteropolysaccharide extract from mushroom, AHCC (also mushroom extracts). and Epicor. In short, it’s fruits + mushrooms + yeast. The sour taste is quite good and can be mixed with plain water. It can also be mixed with other sweet stuff to improve the taste. I find that it works well to prevent the onset of illness. Once you are ill, this product is probably less useful then. Pricewise, I find it quite pricey for an immune boosting product, considering that they are many products that are immune boosting and not too expensive. It uses two expensive ingredients here which are the organic mushroom and AHCC AHCC is among the most expensive supplements to the patents. Another problem is that it uses only 100 mg of AHCC and 100mg of Epicor per scoop. Normally, Epicor is normally taken in 500 mg daily and AHCC 500-1000 mg daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

See how it goes

Posted by Reviewer1483229 on Mar 23, 2009

Researched all the ingredients and there is a lot of evidence that these should be beneficial to your health, have felt a small increase in energy levels. A new study came out this week (Mar 09) that confirms woman who ate normal mushrooms had a 80% less chance of getting breast cancer, so I think there is something in it. Given cell phone use and possible problems I see this as "insurance" against a brain tumor. I combine my powder with freshly squeezed Ginger, Tumeric, Lime, Apple and Carrot, concentrated but good :-), I also eat Macadamia nuts which have the high level of the oil(3 times those in virgin olive oil) to help with the bioavailability of all the natural vitamins and nutrients.

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Nov 05, 2009

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

good immune punch

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

It tastes good if you blend it in with the right juice like cranberry. It has a good blend of ingredients.

OK Product

Posted by Reviewer2051831 on Nov 01, 2009

Muscle tested this on a scale of 0 - 10 and got an 8.

immune punch

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on May 14, 2009

This turns out to be a 45-day supply, a nice surprise. I can't tell if it's doing anything good--just like the blend. The company is very responsive with product information if you write them with a question.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3022557 on Jul 30, 2009

Good combination of nutrients to boost immune; good value; highly recommend.

Madre Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3076609 on Oct 11, 2009

This product I received in the appropriate delivery time. I find this Immune Punch delivers a wallop on it's promise. I have felt the difference since using this. I continue to mix this powder with my juices & smoothies. I really like it alot. Thank you for your service.

full of energy with immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer3312366 on Oct 13, 2009

Good product I was waiting for someone to put these medicinal muschrooms in a formulation.

Appear to be a good strategic formula

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Dec 28, 2009

Along with taking everything else, it will be hard to know if this works or not, but the promise and formula sure are good.