CAD

always solid

Posted by 101010011 on May 31, 2012

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Jan 31, 2013

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

Wakame

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 10, 2012

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Dec 12, 2011

I love their products!

Good and tasty but not edible as it is

Posted by 5037144619483450784 on Dec 04, 2016

It might be a substitution for Japanese wakame, but it is not edible - not suitable for snacks ans salads, only for soups and cooking, The weeds are too big and too hard, it's very difficult to cut it to pieces and impossible to rear with your hands.

Good, prefer flakes though

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Apr 13, 2012

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Aug 01, 2012

great

good

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013

Standard algae. I grind it in a coffee grinder, and then add to food

OK

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

It's a high-quality, healthy product, just not exactly my thing.

Great