CAD

CA$9.63

CA$11.82

Savings of: CA$2.19 (18% off)

• Customer Ratings

An important part of my breakfast smoothies

Posted by FruttiTutti on Apr 05, 2014

They add a fresh, nutty taste to my post-workout smoothies, and a nice texture to my fruit salads. I keep them in their resealable packaging in the fridge for up to a month, and they stay good all that time.

Hemp hearts

Posted by 4771431549922800096 on Mar 19, 2014

Love them!

Amazing taste!

Posted by naturalorganic on Mar 13, 2014

These were so good! I sprinkled them over my food and it really made a different... The taste were so amazing and the tasted fresh and really good. Would absolutely buy these again!

great taste

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Mar 09, 2014

i like to sprinkle it in my salads. great nutty taste and it adds nice crunch.

Very nice hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Nice tasty hemp seeds. I usually buy the Nutiva brand and I cannot find any difference in taste between the two. Price is about the same. So if Nutiva hemp seeds is out of stock Manitoba Harvest is a good alternative.

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

great for snacking

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Feb 11, 2014

good tasting hemp seeds, in salads, soups or just in a bowl for an evening snack, has a good nutty taste & very fresh, this is the 2nd time I ordered,great value for its price!

great way to add hemp

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Feb 05, 2014

Much more neutral taste than some hemp powders I have tried. also blends in well to cereal

Great Taste, Makes Salads Nutty!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

Adds a little extra flavor to salads and great for you!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Jan 10, 2014

Good seeds