Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

C$ 8.73

Nice crunchy topping for salads, sauteed greens, yogurt, ice cream

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 06, 2009

I have reviewed this before. Love these hemp seed nuts. Too bad hemp products are still so costly. The U.S. should allow our farmers to grow non-THC hemp for food and cloth, and more. This would help out our farmers and help lower prices.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1267227 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been giving this to my dad everyday, on his oatmeal. I also use it to top cakes or ice cream, put it in smoothies, or on green beans. It is such a great product. Not all hemp seed is equal in nutrition. Check the label before you buy. In my experience, Manitoba has the highest nutritional value of all the brands available in my area. iherb has the lowest price by far, and excellent delivery time. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, and received my shipment on the following Tuesday. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 on Nov 07, 2009

i use this as one of the ingredients of a daily all-around-efficiency breakfast shake. very high quality stuff. product did not seem denatured in any way, very fluffy and nutritious. retained virtually the same degree of freshness/fluffiness in a ziplock container in my vegetable crisper for about a month.

Good in protein shakes

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 24, 2009

I sometimes grind these with filtered water in my blender to make my own hemp milk. In this way I avoid the additives in prepared hemp milk. Then I add flavored whey protien, fruit, etc. It has a very bland taste.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Nov 09, 2011

This is one product that I absolutely love, fills you up and gives you good energy. What I cant understand is why hemp isnt legal to grow in the USA (of course it used to be). It can be used to make thousands of items from paper, fabric & rope to oil, plastics & building materials etc.. With the economy in shambles and our wonderful president saying for 3 years he is going to create jobs this would be the perfect industry that would benefit everyone from farmers to producers and the economy as well. The problem is the govt is in bed with all the companies that want to keep it illegal! Medical cannabis is another thing that needs to be more accepted because it really does help in alot of situations where people are taking handfuls of toxic drugs that will end up killing them.