New To iHerb?

Mate Factor, Organic Yerba Maté, Mocha Mint, 20 Tea Bags, 2.47 oz (70 g)

C$ 6.69
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Minty Tea!

Posted by 5132018625200987279 on Nov 09, 2012

I like Yerba Maté so I wanted to try a new flavor. I taste the mint a little more than the mocha, but the combination makes for a great tea that doesn't even need a sweetener. I recommend it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Aug 28, 2013

I started drinking this tea to help my energy after having my son. I had to return to work and needed an alternative to coffee to help me through the work days after my sleepless nights up with the baby. It tastes great and I can tell that it really helps with my mental clearity. And it does NOT give you the jittery-coffee side-effects. I did not like the tropical flavors of yerba mate, but really enjoyed this combonation of flavors.

A great tea

Posted by 5297112153154804338 on Mar 28, 2014

This has become one of my favorite teas. I first ordered it about 6 weeks ago and have been drinking it nearly every morning since. It has a great combination of ingredients. Delicious.