CAD

CA$7.89

CA$9.21

Savings of: CA$1.32 (14% off)

Refreshing and Energizing

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014

A really fresh smelling drink and energizing too without the jittery feeling one gets from drinking coffee. I got this at local store that costs double and weighs half each bag of what you get from this brand. So really value for money from iherb!!!

Mate Tea

Posted by 5358094741268854078 on Oct 05, 2014

great taste

Excellent.

Posted by 5524982011340697214 on Jan 31, 2015

I love this tea. I've been drinking it every morning for about a year, in combination with Cat's Claw and/or Pau d'Arco tea, and intend to continue doing so. It wakes me up in a much gentler, pleasanter way than coffee.

Adds energy and great antioxidents

Posted by Reviewer2940302 on Dec 28, 2011

Just drinking one or two cups a day will give you more energy and you will get the great antioxidents that a good fresh green tea will give.

Nice Yerba Mate

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on Jul 02, 2016

Tastes pretty good for a yerbe mate, as yerbe mate can be an acquired taste. I also seems to help with my energy and ability to concentrate at work- which is why I bought it in the first place. My holistically minded doctor suggested I try yerbe mate as a coffee replacement because I wanted to limit my coffee intake through out the day to 0-1 cups per day. So far I'm pleased - it's been about two weeks that i've tried this product.