CAD

CA$4.56

CA$5.30

Savings of: CA$0.74 (14% off)

Decent healthy bread

Posted by 5328298832041547064 on Apr 10, 2013

TL;DR - Decent, cheap, healthy bread. Pros: Very healthy Good taste when coupled with other strong tastes (PB/jam, maybe a sandwich with good cheese, etc) Packaged and can last awhile until opened (unlike bakery breads that should eaten within a week or two) Cons: Strong bitter taste. Eat this with something like like honey and the bread is overpowering Crumbly and doesn't toast well (might be better as just a sandwich bread) Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the amount of healthy bread at this price. It's not the best tasting thing, or the easiest to eat when toasted, but it's still pretty decent. I prefer with peanut butter and jam. I've tried it with honey and the bread was overpowering the honey's taste. A sandwich with a good cheese might be decent, but any bland sandwich will likely be overpowered by the bread's taste again. Since I live in a country where "healthy" bread is still just enriched white bread, colored brown, with maybe a couple grams of dietary fiber, this product is a great pickup for me as it's decent tasting and cheap. If you live in a country where healthy bread is a more viable option, I would suggest hitting up the bakery.

great taste!

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

my favorite bread at the moment .. away from home (russia) where this kind of bread is widely available and cheap I either make my own or buy this brand

Great

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011

I don't use this for sandwiche bread, but the way I do like to eat this is as a toast with simple organic buttery spread. Yum! And this product, like most other breads freezes and thaws well too.

Sunflower seed bread

Posted by Reviewer1529795 on Jan 27, 2012

The same goes with this ,tasty

Great bread

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Mar 31, 2012

Always a healthy alternative to starchy white bread

loving the taste

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 13, 2012

you feel that you eat something very good for you:) it is tasty, and you can eat 1 piece and not to be hungry for few hours. loving the seeds.

This bread is the best!

Posted by 5664000232140392243 on Nov 10, 2014

I regularly order Mestemacher breads and have them shipped to my residence in South Korea, as I can't find anything like this here. The bread keeps really well in the freezer if you don't eat much bread. It is very filling and great toasted.

Healthy and Yummy

Posted by tester on Aug 17, 2014

The bread is nice but the pieces are so thin and easy to break.

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Oct 23, 2014

I think it's delicious, and especially good toasted.

Great