Metagenics, Zinc Drink, 4.7 fl oz (140 ml) (Discontinued Item)

C$ 27.09

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Weak solution

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 26, 2010

I like the liquid for my daughter who can't yet take tablets. But, I was disappointed to see how weak this zinc is compared to what I buy from my practitioner in the same brand. This size/concentration works out much more expensive and the bottle will only last a couple of weeks, for trying to get zinc levels up. And since it can take month to get zinc levels up to a reasonable level, this doesn't seem a good way to go.

A good way to get some zinc

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Feb 09, 2011

I have tried other zinc supplements but I really feel this one, seems like it makes me feel better. I don't take anywhere near the full dose because I figure I'm getting it in my diet. I'm glad iherb has a good selection of liquid vitamins and minerals, they seem easier to get down and more effective. Great prices and service, too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jul 23, 2010

Really improved my zinc deficiency in one week. The longer you take nastier it taste but it means your body gets appropriate level of zinc

Great Zinc Drink!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jun 08, 2010

If u want to ncrease zinc quickly this is good. 1-3 tsp daily is all u need. Dramatic reduction in inflammtioN, increase in skin health And energy levels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »