CAD

CA$17.11

CA$38.03

Savings of: CA$20.92 (55% off)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Jan 22, 2016

I have ordered this product more then once. Works great on my degenerative knee. Since taking this product knees don't hurt as bad. Quit taking if for awhile to see what would happen and I could definitely tell the difference, so started taking it again. Would recommend it. The roll-on works great when put it on before going to bed.

Articulação

Posted by 5699042670455060832 on Oct 27, 2014

muito bom todos adoram os resultados

Great price and quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

My spouse likes the Join Synergy + Roll-on, and I prefer the capsules. Offers great price and quality ratio. Capsules helps with my bad knees, combined with Omega 3 and collagen products.

both products seem to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although it takes time for the joints to recover(in my 2nd bottle) it looks like a good supporting/recovery product,and the roll on does a better job than Bengey with the same sharp smell...

Very quickly delivery !

Posted by Reviewer2138748 on Oct 23, 2012

Ainda não o usei !

Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1095376 on Sep 22, 2012

I have been using the roll on for years for bad disks in neck and back. It is all I usually need to take away the pain and it usually lasts for 24 hours. Never saw big difference in the pills but after reading the other reviews I will try again on a regular basis with an increased dosage. I have tried many cremes and liquid pain relievers, some like soothanol that cost over $50 and this is the best.

DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS COMPARED TO LISTED INGREDIENTS. 14th Sept 2012

Posted by 5251132371127750497 on Sep 14, 2012

I just received my shipment of MRM,Joint Snergy but when I look at the ingredients in the bottle, I found the contents of the ingredients is different then those listed and collagen complex is missing. Might need to buy another extra collagen II to supplement. Slightly disappointed without the collagen complex. Have not use it. Without the collagen complex which is good for joint repairs, I rate it 2 stars instead of 4. Will post further review after use.

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 13, 2012

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

joint pain

Posted by 5660099391413790554 on May 27, 2012

it didnt effect me

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2493190 on Jan 11, 2012

I bought this product for my mom since her knees have been bothering her for years. Recently, her knees would hurt even when she was just walking. The joint synergy pills have changed everything. She has no joint pain at all! Amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »