CAD

CA$5.30

CA$6.31

Savings of: CA$1.01 (16% off)

Good

Posted by 5686731763547430993 on Dec 09, 2015

The smell is wonderful! It's quite strong and the whole kitchen smells of it when I do the dishes but it's very pleasant not chemical smell. Cleans and rinses well. The only downside for me is that it has SLS in it.

Smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015

I absolutely love this dish soap. Kind to the hands and smells great. Definitely will repurchase. Perhaps a pump will be better but since its so inexpensive, i can do without it because the bottle is not too heavy.

Smells like little angels and their fairy wings from heaven.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

This smells so good. SO GOOD. You think you know how that smells? YOU DON'T. It will blow you mind and you will wish to wash your dishes all day long. With a cure apron and glitter heels and a retro up-do with all that stuff. It will fulfill all of your scented fantasies. You will want to keep it on you working desk, on your kitchen table, the living room, the bed room. I want to have a body wash, a shampoo, a facial cream and a deo with this scent. And a perfume, of course. It's like swimming in a ocean of happiness, purity and luck. You won't find a dish soap as good as this one, anywhere in the world. Also, cleans the dishes well.

Overwhelming perfume scent!!!

Posted by 4962563898302733458 on Feb 24, 2015

I try to avoid using chemicals but this product seems worst. The scent is so strong that is stays on my pots and pans and when I am eating I can still smell the detergent. I hate wasting so I will use this to clean my bathroom but I will never buy this again.

Makes me wanna wash my dishes

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Feb 21, 2015

Not that i don't do the dishes but Mrs Meyers actually makes me *look forward* to doing it. It smells AWESOME and it doesn't dry out my hands. Plus a tiny squirt is enough to get rid of a behemoth oil slick. Highly recommended!

Great dish soap

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Jan 08, 2015

This dish soap has a delightful honeysuckle scent which is relaxing.. I am enjoying washing dishes again. Thanks, Mrs. Meyers, whoever you are.

향이 너무 강하고 그릇에도 남아요

Posted by 5504535120700373948 on Oct 19, 2014

일단 설겆이할때 향이 너무 진해서 머리 아프구요 그릇에도 향이 베내요 신랑이 비누냄새난다고...특히 플라스틱그릇에 마니 남아요ㅠㅠ 몇번 안썼는데 버리지싶네요

A bit rough

Posted by 4932988996140208095 on May 02, 2014

I like the scent and the frothy bubbles, and I thought it was cleaning ok, but now I realise it's a bit abrasive and has damaged some plastic containers.

Honeysuckle Dish Soap

Posted by 5466876581365806318 on Apr 11, 2014

I love honeysuckle and I have really loved finding honeysuckle scented cleaning products. It doesn't create a huge lather, but it does clean well and smells great. I'm totally happy with this product.

Great Soap

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

This smells so lovely and works really well on dishes and kitchen messes as well as hand soap. It doesn't seem to dry my hands as much as other soaps either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »