CAD

CA$8.52

CA$13.96

Savings of: CA$5.44 (39% off)

Good prod!uct

Posted by Reviewer1081005 on Mar 10, 2011

I like this Natrol ALA because i can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't make me feel sick...no heartburn like another brand that i have been taking. I will order again.

good quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jul 17, 2009

seems as good as others that are higher priced. Helps with cleansing and detoxing the body. Recommended.

Mercury removal

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I'm in the process of having mercury fillings removed and replaced and ALA was recommended by an expert at Heavy Metal Detox. This one is an excellent price. I have no idea if it's helping but I'll take it through the process along with the HMD products I'm using.

Best price around

Posted by bganschow on Nov 08, 2007

For peripheral neuropathy and free radical scavenging this can't be beat.

Not sure if it's doing anything but I keep taking it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009

I use this for sugar molecules crosslinking from protein glycation. It's an antioxidant. I also use it for heavy metal detox. Honestly? I have no idea if it's doing anything. I haven't felt any relief from any symptoms but maybe it's working silently as a potent antioxidant? Dr Perricone likes it. I always wonder about this purple label brand since drugstores carry it and drugstores typically sell products that are bad for you. But it's cheap and has no damaging ingredients so far as I can tell from the label. I always wonder why people post reviews that say "I haven't tried it yet so I don't know!" It's because I used the email iHerb provided and it's not letting me post reviews on the other items it says "REVIEW IS REQUIRED!" in red letters.

ALA Natrol 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on May 08, 2010

I have only given this to my son for a week or so now and have just upped his dose. He seems to be doing fine with it, so I think it's going to be ok for him.

Cautiously, seems a good product

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Jan 24, 2011

It's my 3rd brand of ALA, and they all seem about the same. This one has a "clean" feel to it. But I'm by no means an expert...

good

Posted by Reviewer1928356 on Apr 14, 2010

good

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

Good price. Fast delivery. Usually take this in my arsenal of supplements. No side effects from this for myself. Great addition to healthy lifestyle.

Fast delivery, well packed, and good value !!

Posted by Reviewer3098042 on Dec 22, 2011

Excellent product, really well priced and very good quality !!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »