Natural Balance, Ultra Colon Clenz, 60 Veggie Caps

C$ 10.84

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer1075744 From California on Jun 09, 2007

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

Colon Clenz Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1628501 From Arkansas on Oct 12, 2007

Very good product for irregularity.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2839309 From Tennessee on Oct 21, 2007

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

Great product to gently help

Posted by Reviewer2641017 From Virginia on Apr 04, 2008

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1496056 From Louisiana on Mar 15, 2010

The product was received in a timely msnner and the product works wonders for me. I have used alot of products for reguarlitivy it is the only thing that helps me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »