CAD

CA$41.76

CA$59.65

Savings of: CA$17.89 (30% off)

Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2964366 on Oct 23, 2011

Excellent Product

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2220373 on Dec 23, 2011

This has everything I was looking for in one product with a fair price. I've only been taking it a few weeks, but I do feel some joint relief due to the multiple anti-inflammatory type properties. I would purchase it again, and plan to stay on this specific product.

No More Pain

Posted by mizjdelg on Jul 28, 2013

For years I have suffered from osteo arthritis in several of my neck vertibrate. I have tried everything from physical therapy to acupuncture with no relief...until now. Since I have been taking OsteoMove I have no more pain or discomfort in my neck. I am so grateful for this product.

CONTENT

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

He is serving my expectations, repeat.

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer2870669 on Apr 27, 2011

Good products.I would recommend to everyone.

Osteomove works

Posted by tekkaman75 on Sep 04, 2011

Just recently received my order with Osteomove. I have been on it for 2 days and have felt results. Started taking just yesterday, September 03/2011. 2 caps of Osteomove in the morning with 1-2 Bromelain capsules from Natural Factors at meal time and 4oz of Black cherry juice 1x a day seems to be working in helping me keep my gout in check. Prior to Osteomove I was taking Celadrin. I had mixed results while on Celadrin. Better results with Osteomove. Will definitely re-order.

Really works.

Posted by 5144148322219920692 on May 31, 2015

Been using this for years and it makes a difference with aches and pains, especially from injuries.

Natural Factors, OsteoMove, Extra Strenght

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Dec 27, 2014

I do think is helping lessen the pain in my hands. The tablet is large, its a full inch long so be ready for a mouthful.

Good

Posted by 5190198800608074248 on Apr 18, 2016

I have been taking the tablets for around four weeks along with my wife. we am taking two per day with meals in the morning and evening. I am still having problems in my hand where two fingers will not close and trouble with my back (which has improved slowly) and hip. Will keep trying the product to see what improvement it gives me.