CAD

CA$23.12

CA$33.02

Savings of: CA$9.90 (30% off)

• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Does nothing for me

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Apr 07, 2016

Does nothing for me, sorry.

Use with caution

Posted by 5736672847171287707 on Jan 09, 2016

I would urge caution with this product - for me it had caused nothing but problems. Initially it upset my sleep patterns so I stopped taking it. However, general anxiety and poor sleep have persisted (over 2 months) which is very scary - hopefully this will go soon. Be careful and if you notice any bad sleep effects then stop taking immediately and don't try to power through it like I did.

Works very well

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 21, 2015

Excellent for stress reduction

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Posted by 5459893221796024549 on Dec 23, 2014

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

gaba

Posted by 5339065517316063398 on Nov 14, 2014

nothing happens after taking these pills

Noooo

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 04, 2014

It just did not help my sleep at all. It does not work for hardcore, chronic insomnia in my opinion.

Helps to relax before sleep

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jul 21, 2014

I've been using this product since January 2014. It's great!

Fanastic product

Posted by 5055494827782996165 on Apr 23, 2014

I was going through a very stressful time and found my mind racing a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't falling asleep easily nor staying asleep through the night. I had poor focus and concentration at work and was finding every day tasks to be all too much. I started taking Pharma GABA and it starting working within minutes of taking it. I had the best night sleep in months and fell asleep instantly. It quietened my racing mind at night and during the day which helped me to focus on the tasks at hand. Best thing about Pharma GABA is it works straight away with no side effects!

Stress Relax for nice sleeping

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Can tell a HUGE difference in my mood.

Posted by 4618064828832792336 on Dec 24, 2013

Don't know what I did without this product. Can tell it works, my mood is up when taking it.