Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

C$ 23.20

This really works!

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to see that iherb was carrying this product! It really does work! I had bought my first bottle at a local drug store for a much higher price. I have been trying to brighten my skin tone for years. I have had very splotchy skin from sun damage, acne scarring and I guess just the aging process. Very few products really do what they claim. I have somewhat sensitive skin too, so I am concerned about using other products on the market that contain harsher, chemical ingredients. I started seeing results just after using the first bottle for 2 weeks and I only use it at night. And it smells wonderful.

great product at an amazing price

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Aug 23, 2010

faded my age spots after 2 weeks of use; also gives my skin a luminous glow; I've noticed that I must use a really good, full-spectrum sunscreen to keep them (age spots) away, though

Liz

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2963907 on Aug 27, 2010

I REALLY like this product. Fresh lemon smell and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend and will buy again.

My spots seemed to have lightened

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

lovely texture

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 17, 2011

I have only been using this for about 10 days but it is pleasant to use. You only need to use a little as it goes a long way. The bottle is really nice, scent of the moisturizer is good, texture is lovely! I still have my age mark that appeared on my face a month or two ago, which prompted me to buy this product, but perhaps after more regular use.