CAD

Nature's Gate, Light Switch, Lemon Skin Brightening Serum For Day & Night, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

CA$26.32
CA$37.52
Savings of: CA$11.20 (30% off)

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2377076 on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to see that iherb was carrying this product! It really does work! I had bought my first bottle at a local drug store for a much higher price. I have been trying to brighten my skin tone for years. I have had very splotchy skin from sun damage, acne scarring and I guess just the aging process. Very few products really do what they claim. I have somewhat sensitive skin too, so I am concerned about using other products on the market that contain harsher, chemical ingredients. I started seeing results just after using the first bottle for 2 weeks and I only use it at night. And it smells wonderful.

great product at an amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Aug 23, 2010

faded my age spots after 2 weeks of use; also gives my skin a luminous glow; I've noticed that I must use a really good, full-spectrum sunscreen to keep them (age spots) away, though

Liz

Posted by Reviewer2963907 on Aug 27, 2010

I REALLY like this product. Fresh lemon smell and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend and will buy again.

My spots seemed to have lightened

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I'm 30 and noticed some sunspots coming in on the sides of my face. I also have some red marks from acne on my forehead and neck. The spots are still there, tho they do seem to be fading. I don't know what's fading but I do notice my face overall is evening out and looking fairer. I apply it directly to the area, twice a day, you need to use very little, and then I layer it with other serums I use and in the end it gets spread out over my face, but I try to concentrate and let it sit a little more in the spot areas. It smells perfect!

No Change

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on May 07, 2011

I am a black, medium skin-toned woman, who has a few acne scars. After using this product for 2 mos, I have not noticed any considerable change to the tone or texture of my skin.