CAD

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

CA$12.86
CA$15.14
Savings of: CA$2.27 (15% off)

The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3046182 on Jan 04, 2010

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010

Usually I buy licorice dry roots and make a tea, and this is my first time trying it in DGL capsule form. At 2 caps a day, I noticed an improvement in my nasal passages and a very relaxed feeling in my stomach (I have allergies and malabsorption). So definitely I will continue with this product, very good quality from this company.

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

DGL great, Stearate BAD

Posted by Reviewer2911726 on Nov 05, 2014

The primary reason I purchased this brand was because magnesium stearate and stearic acid were NOT LISTED as one of the "other" ingredients. The bottle that I received has magnesium stearate listed on the label as one of the ingredients. I get an adverse reaction to stearates so this makes a difference!!! The product itself works great. Whenever I had an excess of stomach acid this relieved the symptoms and I would give it 5 stars for that. I gave only 3 because of the incorrect information regarding the "other" ingredients.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Jan 18, 2009

I like that this is standardized (I think) so I know it's potency is guaranteed. I am using it to strengthen my adrenals. A symptom of weak adrenals is falling asleep easily but then waking up a few hours later. I have been sleeping better since I have started this and a few other things for adrenals.